Copy/subscription.

My profits from copying are only $1.00 while my signal provider is profiting $80-$110. Copies are copying so it’s not an issue with the copy working. The issue is why I’m not receiving same profits as provider?  I’ve changed settings and tried different possibilities. My balance is not same balance as provider. Is there a way around this? If that’s the issue. 

What will happen if I use different deviation/slippage than recommended?

Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.09.04 10:53

The 0.5 deviation/slippage setting mean that the trade won't be copied if the slippage is larger at the time its opened, but its copied later at a different price upon synchronization.

That's why I always suggest to put that setting to 5.0 max if you are using a good broker/server setup with acceptable slippage (within the green or yellow range in the Slippage tab).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

copy trader slippage

Aleksey Pak, 2017.01.30 08:59

Slippage during copy trading

The Slippage tab displays average slippage when executing trade operations on the servers of various brokers.

The average slippage is calculated based on statistics of trading signals execution at different brokers. Statistics is gathered for all signals at the provider's server. The difference between the order price placed by the signal provider and the order execution price at the subscriber's server is defined. The average value is calculated based on these data.

Number of slippage points is displayed according to the price accuracy (number of decimal places) at the signal provider's side.

Slippage can be caused by differences in quotes on the servers or trade execution delays. The lower the slippage, the higher the accuracy of the signal copying.

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

as to lot size so read this post:

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Gus Holiday:
My profits from copying are only $1.00 while my signal provider is profiting $80-$110. Copies are copying so it’s not an issue with the copy working. The issue is why I’m not receiving same profits as provider?  I’ve changed settings and tried different possibilities. My balance is not same balance as provider. Is there a way around this? If that’s the issue. 

What will happen if I use different deviation/slippage than recommended?

Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks. 

Your problem is called slippage, you need to use a better broker/server setup for copying this signal, check the Slippage tab and ask the signal provider for suggestions.

Green and upper yellow values are best.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your problem is called slippage, you need to use a better broker/server setup for copying this signal, check the Slippage tab and ask the signal provider for suggestions.

Green and upper yellow values are best.

I had a feeling I switched brokers. Thank you. 
Reason: