Off-topic posts - page 39

How do I my out my MT4 account agent? My previous agent already gone, I need an new agent for my TatePrime Live account! Please help! 

I have already paid my fees for three months but my VPS installation is still not completed can someone please help?

Good day please can some one help me?? I did not see Binary limited option among the list of broker on my metatrader 5 app

Hi could someone tell me how to log on to my account as i have forgotten my details and I'm new to this!! Please keep it very simple 😁

Linda Hughes:
Hi could someone tell me how to log on to my account as i have forgotten my details and I'm new to this!! Please keep it very simple 😁

If it is your MQL5 account you are talking about, go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If it is about your trading account, go to your broker's members area to reset your account password or contact your broker.

Your trading account credentials were sent to you in your email, upon creation of your account.

Pls. Help any one here.. I purchased EA GOLD STUFF.. And I can't I installed in my mt4 ? Pls. Help.. 

Hi

I have just downloaded MT4 for windows and I want to know if there is a way to improve sharpness of lines in the software ? just like the web terminal that has smooth lines.

Files:
Sharp_Line.PNG  13 kb

I want to delete my account and refund my money back to me

where is Paypal for withdrawal?

I don't have credit card, I don't have passport to make web money account.

what suppose I do?

Hello, why I can't log into my existing account and no connection to the broker
Reason: