Very easy to solve for you - page 2

woohee:

i run it at 1Minute timeframe but it can not print text of "buffercond1=0". why

because you need to learn how to code MQL  as I said before

People giving you the answer when you don't know basics only leads to the next question in  long line of questions

You are not using the printf statement correctly....

So this is the bit where you say thanks I will go learn how to use printf  and help yourself in the process

Regards

Paul Anscombe:

because you need to learn how to code MQL  as I said before

People giving you the answer when you don't know basics only leads to the next question in  long line of questions

You are not using the printf statement correctly....

So this is the bit where you say thanks I will go learn how to use printf  and help yourself in the process

Regards

Wow thank you very much, i have solved it Mr Paul Anscombe. I think MQL5.documenation is very hard to understand. When i faced with hard problem of mql4 can i ask further?

woohee: . I think MQL5.documenation is very hard to understand. When i faced with hard problem of mql4 can i ask further?
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
              Messages Editor

3. int limit=rates_total-prev_calculated;
       for(int i=0;i<=limit;i++)
    See How to do your lookbacks correctly.

Reason: