Dual Candle-stick Strategy - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

By the way, I think it’s more correct to call this pattern like this:

Bearish Harami

and Bullish Harami

the concept is same but its direction is different when you properly read my instructions

MUHAMMAD UMAIR RAFIQ :

the concept is same but its direction is different when you properly read my instructions

Yes, there really are differences ...

Vladimir Karputov :

Yes, there really are differences ...

So, the indicators (Bollinger Bands FillsRSI FillsDual Candlestick) for the strategy and the template for the chart are ready.

Dual Candlestick strategy

Add:

It is worth noting that each of the three indicators gives its own signal. One indicator (e.g. RSI) knows nothing about another indicator (e.g. Bands). In manual trading, the user's task: based on three indicators, independently find signals.

But the adviser (which I will develop) will automatically find signals and place pending Stop orders.

Vladimir Karputov:

So, the indicators (Bollinger Bands FillsRSI FillsDual Candlestick) for the strategy and the template for the chart are ready.

this template not working on my side

MUHAMMAD UMAIR RAFIQ :

this template not working on my side

Have you downloaded and compiled all three indicators?

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you downloaded and compiled all three indicators?

yes i download the template file and load the template but it not working

MUHAMMAD UMAIR RAFIQ:

yes i download the template file and load the template but it not working

Have you downloaded the chart template to the correct folder? ( [data folder]\MQL5\Profiles\Templates)

Vladimir Karputov:

Have you downloaded the chart template to the correct folder? ( [data folder]\MQL5\Profiles\Templates)

yes sir i did it but no result

Vladimir Karputov:

is it MT4 or MT5

MUHAMMAD UMAIR RAFIQ :

is it MT4 or MT5

Try to guess: look at the name of THIS forum, look at the name of INDICATORS ... :)

Reason: