Agents shown as disconnected from cloud in Strategy Tester

Hi

I'm not sure that my Agents are connected to the MQL5 cloud and able to be used by the public. I would like to get some clarity if anyone can assist.

1) I've installed the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester (Will be referred to as "the tester" going forward).

2) I've entered my MQL5 Community account into the "MQL Cloud Network" Tab of the tester, as it appears in the top right hand corner when visiting the forum.

3) Again in the "MQL Cloud Network" Tab of the tester, I've checked the box to "Sell computing resources via an MQL5.community account".

4) I've set up a schedule in the schedule tab of the tester.

5) The PR of my agents range from 131 to 136, which I believe should be sufficient to participate.

Attached is an image of what the tester window looks like when I go to the "Services" Tab. I'm concerned that the "Cloud" field, shows disconnected for all agents. Can anyone advise why this might be. Is there a step that I may have missed?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Files:
MQL5_Agents.JPG  155 kb

So ummm..... This is embarassing, but I figured I'd leave the answer here for anyone who goes searching in the future.

It turns out the schedule I set, did not allow the agents to connect at the time that I was viewing the tester. So basically its not supposed to be on between 10pm and 11pm, and I was looking at the window at 10:55pm.

So yea, double check that your schedule does in fact allow the agents to connect at the time that you are setting it up. 

TriniPhoenix #:

So ummm..... This is embarassing, but I figured I'd leave the answer here for anyone who goes searching in the future.

It turns out the schedule I set, did not allow the agents to connect at the time that I was viewing the tester. So basically its not supposed to be on between 10pm and 11pm, and I was looking at the window at 10:55pm.

So yea, double check that your schedule does in fact allow the agents to connect at the time that you are setting it up. 

I am still getting the disconnected and have my total schedule as available. I believe with all the tutorials there are about this issue, none of them actually solve it and give you a correct method to fix. I have searched all over the forum and they keep referring to another article which then sends you to another article. 

i also struggled a very long time with this issue. agents are shown as running but disconnected from the cloud. there is very little you can do about this, it all depends on your geographical position and how many users are near you. the process is fully automated so as soon as some one is near your, the agent will connect to the cloud. the best way to circumvent the geographical issue is to use a VPN, that lets your machine be virtually anywhere in the world.

I'm becoming a pro on this subject.

First you can check in your log files if your agents are connected to the mql5 cloud network. even though it is in the cloud, doesn't mean that they will participate in any calculations. because if you're PR is less than 100 it more than likely that there are faster machines in the cloud, that will be used for calculations before your machine is even considered. and by the time the faster machines have BEEN ALLOCATED THEIR SLOTS the  NETWORK CLOUD IS PROBABLY 100%  full. solution around the the problem get a faster more modern machine

Reason: