One click, more buy on more parities

Hello dear Traders!

Who can help me with an script for one click trading, or something help me?

I Trade index and Nasdaq with Us30 go in the same direction. If I am  on the nasdaq and I click buy on the 'one click trade', I need in the same time, an script make click buy on the US in the same time.

Someone who know create that?

Thank!

George

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Filimon George :

Hello dear Traders!

Who can help me with an script for one click trading, or something help me?

I Trade index and Nasdaq with Us30 go in the same direction. If I am  on the nasdaq and I click buy on the 'one click trade', I need in the same time, an script make click buy on the US in the same time.

Someone who know create that?

Thank!

George

Check it out: Double opening panel

Version 1.100: The SpinEditKVN.mqh control has been modified - now you can enter the lot size in the field. After exiting the field, an automatic check is performed: characters except digits are deleted and if there is a “,” symbol, then it is replaced by “.”

A panel based on the CDialog class. In the input parameters, two symbols ( Symbol 0 and Symbol 1 ) and the initial lot (the one that will be displayed in the panel) for both symbols ( Start Lots for Symbol 0 and Start Lots for Symbol 1 ) are set.

Further on the panel, for each symbol, you can select the type of position to be opened (Buy and Sell buttons can be locked in the pressed state).

In the figure below, for the USDJPY symbol, lot 1.00 and the type of the Buy position to be opened were selected, and for the EURUSD symbol, lot 3.00 and the type of the Sell position to open were selected.

Double opening panel

The EA itself (trading logic) and the class responsible for creating and feedback panels are implemented in one file.

Lot size selection is implemented using a control based on the CSpinEditKVN class. CSpinEditKVN is a slightly modified standard CSpinEdit, specially modified to work with the display of lots:

• instead of int, the value double is displayed in the text field
  • MinValue method is used to store the minimum lot
  • MaxValue method is used to store the minimum lot
  • and the new StepValue method stores the lot step
Double opening panel
Double opening panel
  • www.mql5.com
Версия 1.100: Модифицирован элемент управления SpinEditKVN.mqh - теперь в поле можно вводить размер лота. После выхода из поля производится автоматическая проверка: удаляются символы кроме цифр и если есть символ "," - то он заменяется на "." Панель на базе класса CDialog. Во входных параметрах задаются два символа ( Symbol 0 и Symbol 1) и...

For MT4, do you have?
Reason: