Indicator custom

I would like to know the code mql4 when I apply the RSI to OsMA. Thank you

Candysse Sino:
I would like to know the code mql4 when I apply the RSI to OsMA. Thank you

Check out https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/irsionarray.

iRSIOnArray - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
iRSIOnArray - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
Unlike iRSI(...), the iRSIOnArray() does not take data by symbol name, timeframe, the applied price. The price data must be previously prepared. The indicator is calculated from left to right. To access to the array elements as to a series array (i.e., from right to left), one has to use the ArraySetAsSeries() function.

Can you help me write the mql4 code please because I still can't do it with the calculations.
With an RSI [14] and an OsMA [12, 26, 9]

Candysse Sino:
Can you help me write the mql4 code please because I still can't do it with the calculations.
With an RSI [14] and an OsMA [12, 26, 9]

<Deleted>

Files:

Seng Joo Thio:

<Deleted>

The indicator is working.
thank you so much

Can you help me create an Expert Advisor from a personalized indicator?

Thank you

Candysse Sino:
Can you help me create an Expert Advisor from a personalized indicator?

Thank you

For that, you can check out the Freelance service.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Maksim, The attached is detail for EA, based on Parabolic SAR and MA. Parameters as follows. Thanks. [Max Spread] = 999.99 (pip) [Lot Size] = 999.99 (pip) [TP] (‘0’ means disable) [SL] (‘0’ means disable) [Hidden TP] = Yes/No (Yes: do not let the broker see TP) [Hidden SL] = Yes/No (Yes: do not let the broker see SL) [Use Trailing] = Yes/No...

Candysse Sino: Can you help me create an Expert Advisor from a personalized indicator?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Reason: