how do I contact service desk - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
I asked them.
The service desk told me that "The email address on the MQL5 account and PayPal must match."
I think - it may be good for you to write to the service desk (because they told me that they do not have any ticket from the user https://www.mql5.com/en/users/valeofx ).

Thank you ever so much Sergey, you are a friend for life!

This is the other problem that I have, I cannot open a message directly from my profile - see screenshot attached.
Could you get into Service desk and send me the link please?

I will confirm once I managed to get this mess sorted out.

Hercs.

Files:

Hercs van Wyk:

Thank you ever so much Sergey, you are a friend for life!

This is the other problem that I have, I cannot open a message directly from my profile - see screenshot attached.
Could you get into Service desk and send me the link please?

I will confirm once I managed to get this mess sorted out.

Hercs.

Contacts and requests

Hercs van Wyk:

Thank you for replying Sergey,

What happens is that the PayPal transaction is approved and then when I press the PROCEED button, I get referred to the MQL5 website with an ERROR in a separate small window, that the transaction could NOT be completed, because the e-mail address I am using is different to the e-mail address they have on record.
When I use the only other e-mail address that I have, they tell me that "this e-mail address is already in use" and I cannot get any further.

I have transactions waiting for my funding of my account and therefore my need is extremely high as I don't want to disappoint the coder.
Your assistance is greatly appreciate Sergey.

Best wishes,
Hercs.

I am very sorry to say but the service desk refused to help in such a situation.
They told that your paypal account was from your an other profile which was deleted because of the withdrawal the funds which were not earned ..
So, you can not use the services on this mql5 anymore sorry (because you violated the agreements that you accepted at registration).

for information.

Sergey Golubev:

I am very sorry to say but the service desk refused to help in such a situation.
They told that your paypal account was from your an other profile which was deleted because of the withdrawal the funds which were not earned ..
So, you can not use the services on this mql5 anymore sorry (because you violated the agreements that you accepted at registration).

for information.

Sergey,

I am devastated! "Funds withdrawn which were not earned"?? What is the point in leaving funds in my account (which I paid into the account as I was trying to get someone to build me an EA and they could not meet my requirements) and therefore I brought the funds back into my bank account. If that is violation of rules, than the rules are not clear.

It is NOT OK if that is their attitude, and it is factually incorrect.

Thank you for trying to assist me; I now know who I am dealing with.

Hercs.

Hercs van Wyk:

Sergey,

I am devastated! "Funds withdrawn which were not earned"?? What is the point in leaving funds in my account (which I paid into the account as I was trying to get someone to build me an EA and they could not meet my requirements) and therefore I brought the funds back into my bank account. If that is violation of rules, than the rules are not clear.

It is NOT OK if that is their attitude, and it is factually incorrect.

Thank you for trying to assist me; I now know who I am dealing with.

Hercs.

I did my best.
You can explain to the service desk by yourself.

Because they told me the following:

there are users who want to delete their profile in order to withdraw unearned funds in a roundabout way. Service desk sometimes enters into a situation. But if the same user repeats (or tries to repeat) this situation, trying again to follow the same path - then the entrance to paid services will be closed to him forever. Read the rules carefully, including during registration, so you don’t say later that you didn’t know.

Hi 
My computer is infected with a virus. Anonymous hacked my computer. Currently I cannot use your indicator. Can you help me reset it back to original?

because they hacked and installed 5 times. So now I no longer have permission to install. Forced to buy again

can you give me back 5 installs and cancel the number they installed?

<Deleted>

thanks

Hi, please help me,I am facing a problem, the signal is not copied to my account after the synchronization. Why?

Thanks

spakocserika #:

Hi, please help me,I am facing a problem, the signal is not copied to my account after the synchronization. Why?

Thanks
Please check the logs and tell us.

Hi there 

Can anyone advise that is there only 1 subscription to signals possible on demo account

Also the expert advisors do not work without MT VPS subscription ? 

Thanks

met859 #:

Hi there 

Can anyone advise that is there only 1 subscription to signals possible on demo account

Also the expert advisors do not work without MT VPS subscription ? 

Thanks

You can only subscribe to 1 signal at a time with 1 trading account, that is corect.

Most MQL5.com Market expert advisors work on MQL5 VPS, because dll calls are not allowed in Market published products and in MQL5 VPS too.

If you are talking about non MQL5.com Market experts, those that require dll calls are not MQL5 VPS compatible.

Reason: