how do I contact service desk - page 4

Hopefully a moderator can see this, I have been been purchasing freelance projects since 2019 doing over 30 projects since then with a 5 star buyer rating. I recently sold my first market product on 12/15/22 in which I was very excited to do so. My payments account has been frozen since 12/17/22 in order for it to be verified which is understandable as it takes 7 days for orders to be cleared. But here is the problem, it is 1/9/23 as I am writing this and my account has still yet to be verified, and I have sent numerous messages to the service desk about having someone review and verify with the only response coming on 12/30 from the support team saying that there maybe a delay because of the holidays. Since then I haven't heard from anyone at the service desk despite me sending another message on 1/5/23 trying to expediate the process, now the MQL5 automated assistant blocks any request to send a message and there is no other way to communicate with anyone there. I still have not been able to withdraw any funds from my account is there any other way to communicate with the powers that have my account reviewed?

Pls I'm having issues contactung the service desk, it keep going into this virtual chat bot

Clemence Oluwatobi Aderinwale #:
Pls I'm having issues contactung the service desk, it keep going into this virtual chat bot
read post
Loss access to MQL5 - My friend can't get access to my MQ5 account again
Loss access to MQL5 - My friend can't get access to my MQ5 account again
  • www.mql5.com
Hello good peole, i need help to get access to my mql account with user (gaes7). Can you guys help me how to get access to my account again. No, i use my friend's account to ask in this forum and now i still can't login with my account gaes7

recently i purchased turbo scalper mt5 but not install and download in terminal.

jitdutta8247 #:
recently i purchased turbo scalper mt5 but not install and download in terminal.

MT5?
There is the instruction:

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

Good day

Please need help. I have a MT5 Demo account and everything is 100%  but when I log into my broker Demo account on MT5 there are no signals

myacc #:

Good day

Please need help. I have a MT5 Demo account and everything is 100%  but when I log into my broker Demo account on MT5 there are no signals

MetaQuotes-Demo account is used to update MT5 to the next or beta build, or to test the beta build. And yes - this demo account may be provided for the limited time only, so if it is your case - open the other demo account. You need MetaQuotes-Demo account if you are the best tester of MT5 builds.
Because MetaQuotes is not a broker.

As to the demo account of the brokers so some brokers are providing the demo account for the limited time only, and if your demo account is expired so you can open the other demo account with any broker. Anyway, you can contact with your broker about it because any trading accounts (and money for trading, and price on the charts, and more) are related to the brokers only (MT5 has nothing to do wiith them).

myacc #:

Good day

Download the custom branded MT5 terminal from each broker's website to install it and use it to login into each corresponding trading account.

Also check the Journal tab of your MT5 terminal for any 'invalid account' errors.

Sergey Golubev #:

MetaQuotes-Demo account is used to update MT5 to the next or beta build, or to test the beta build. And yes - this demo account may be provided for the limited time only, so if it is your case - open the other demo account. You need MetaQuotes-Demo account if you are the best tester of MT5 builds.
Because MetaQuotes is not a broker.

As to the demo account of the brokers so some brokers are providing the demo account for the limited time only, and if your demo account is expired so you can open the other demo account with any broker. Anyway, you can contact with your broker about it because any trading accounts (and money for trading, and price on the charts, and more) are related to the brokers only (MT5 has nothing to do wiith them).

Tanks for the feedback.  Both demo accounts are only days old. I was working on a demo account from ICMarkets and by accident deleted my demo acc. I could not get it back and opened a new one. That's when it started. I communicated with ICMarkets but they said I had to communicate with MetaQuotes as that MetaQuotes do the signals.  I thought to test that and opened a demo account with Litefinance but exactly the same problem. Is it possible that it just a setting om my Laptop? Then where do I start looking.

myacc #:

Tanks for the feedback.  Both demo accounts are only days old. I was working on a demo account from ICMarkets and by accident deleted my demo acc. I could not get it back and opened a new one. That's when it started. I communicated with ICMarkets but they said I had to communicate with MetaQuotes as that MetaQuotes do the signals.  I thought to test that and opened a demo account with Litefinance but exactly the same problem. Is it possible that it just a setting om my Laptop? Then where do I start looking.

It's very simple, you download the ICMarkets MT5 terminal from their website, install it and login into your ICMarkets demo account.

If you don't remember or have the account credentials, that are sent to you upon creation of your demo account, just login into your broker's members area and create another demo account.

Reason: