i need help logging into real broker account on MT5 website

pls i cant log into my real Exness broker account, the only available option on the MT5 software on my laptop is the MetaQuotes-Demo server, kindly take a look at the attached screenshot. however i'm able to log in just fine on the MT5 mobile app.

thank you

Files:

Download the custom branded MT5 terminal from the broker's website, install and use it to login into your trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Download the custom branded MT5 terminal from the broker's website, install and use it to login into your trading account.
From the broker's website, you can download the customised MT5 terminal, install it, and use it to access your trading account.

Guys thanks a lot for your kind response, pls this is the settings of my MT5 Terminal. There is no option for dowload, only change settings.

kindly find screenshots attached. thank you.

My broker is Exness by the way in case you are familiar with them, i forgot to add.

129112910 #:

Guys thanks a lot for your kind response, pls this is the settings of my MT5 Terminal. There is no option for dowload, only change settings.

kindly find screenshots attached. thank you.

Ask your broker for support (ask them about how can you download Metatrader to install).
Because this forum have nothing to do with any brokers sorry.

thank you
Reason: