Withdrawals to MasterCard available again - page 3

Muhammad Mudasir:

have you tried payoneer master card for withdrawal?

yes and its not working. 

Sayadi Achraf:

yes and its not working. 

i applied for payoneer master card and will probably get tommorow. so sad if it is also not working

Sayadi Achraf:

yes and its not working. 

is your was USD?

Muhammad Mudasir:

is your was USD?

i tried different cards from different services.. but still no help..

i think the only solution is to provide another payment system.. that can be used by anyone global..

MetaQuotes:

We are pleased to announce that we have enabled fund withdrawals to MasterCard, in addition to previously available VISA cards. Now you can use these popular payment systems for withdrawals if such an operation is approved by your card issuing bank.

If withdrawal to your card is declined by the bank, we will immediately inform you, so that you can contact your bank for further details. For more information on withdrawal and deposit methods, please read the article "Payments and payment methods".

hi respectful member from metaquotes. cant we have best solution. we are not getting funds. from 6 month

I also have tried all manners of cards in my possession but not working i. e payoneer (EUR and USD), Visa and Master Cards from different banks still the same. Paypal not allowed my Country.

The best is to look around for a credible withdrawal payment methods that allow every country and not bias like Paypal and ePayments

I also suggest a PAYONEER system, it will be a good and credible alternative to all these bias companies

Sad that since weeks this issues cannot be resolved..

I tried always Paysera visa card and it didn't work also. We need this issue to be solved please. I can't use Paypal beacuse its not supporting our contry and when i try all my cards ( Mastercard and Visa card ) and they didn't work.. :(

hello my frend 

i have problem about Ea, how can use software to ex4 to mq4

because i want modification acc no

place can help me thank 8u

kesugihan:

hello my frend 

i have problem about Ea, how can use software to ex4 to mq4

because i want modification acc no

place can help me thank 8u

This request is out of place, you should post it in the Freelance section.

Reason: