Withdrawals to MasterCard available again - page 5

Olufemi Adeyemo:

Thanks but why was it that majority of people cannot withdraw to their cards?

The question (the thread was started in Russian forum) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdraw money to the card

NADEZHDA TSEPELEVA , 2020.03.01 14:32

Hello everybody. Please tell me how long does it take to withdraw money to a card? Share your experience on the cards of which banks receive money faster. Thanks.

The replies -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdraw money to the card

Evgeniy Zhdan , 2020.03.01 16:30

The last time there was a delay of 3 days on the VTB card visa.

I think - the majority of people can withdraw to Visa card.
People from some countries and/or using some banks - can not withdraw but it may be related to their countries/banks based on some restrictions of payment card systems or restriction of their banks. I am not sure that the service desk can help in this case (but you can write to the service desk just in case they are collecting the information about).

I think the situation will be improved when MetaQuotes will install Webmoney - this is the announcement from MetaQuotes (which was made two days ago) -

Definitely that was an issue from CardPay's side. It was very bizzare that it worked for 5 months then it stopped working. Now it working again once i contacted service desk and they requested more info from cardPay.. Today i made second withdrawn and worked fine again thankfully.

Ferhat Mutlu:
Definitely that was an issue from CardPay's side. It was very bizzare that it worked for 5 months then it stopped working. Now it working again once i contacted service desk and they requested more info from cardPay.. Today i made second withdrawn and worked fine again thankfully.

in which card u withdrawal sucessfully?

Muhammad Mudasir:

in which card u withdrawal sucessfully?

Visa Debit Bank Card. It worked again yesterday so seems they fixed my issue.

Sergey Golubev:

The question (the thread was started in Russian forum) -

The replies -

I think - the majority of people can withdraw to Visa card.
People from some countries and/or using some banks - can not withdraw but it may be related to their countries/banks based on some restrictions of payment card systems or restriction of their banks. I am not sure that the service desk can help in this case (but you can write to the service desk just in case they are collecting the information about).

I think the situation will be improved when MetaQuotes will install Webmoney - this is the announcement from MetaQuotes (which was made two days ago) -

any expected date for webmoney

Muhammad Mudasir:

any expected date for webmoney

I think no one knows

Ferhat Mutlu:

Visa Debit Bank Card. It worked again yesterday so seems they fixed my issue.

Still not working for me.. i wonder when a new payment system will be added.. many users cant withdraw their funds here

i wasted my money and time to get different USD cards.. Traveled for more than 1000 km to get another card.. still none are working!!

Please, respect to users request, bring the WebMoney back again. 
In some countries there is no access to Visa and MasterCard also PayPal.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:
Please, respect to users request, bring the WebMoney back again. 
In some countries there is no access to Visa and MasterCard also PayPal.

this site like a robot 

Abubakar Saidu:

Still not working for me.. i wonder when a new payment system will be added.. many users cant withdraw their funds here

i wasted my money and time to get different USD cards.. Traveled for more than 1000 km to get another card.. still none are working!!

Oh my God

I am waiting for a miracle to happen

Reason: