Withdrawals to MasterCard available again - page 6

I used Paysera Visacard and it worked perfectly with me. Paysera visa card is available for all EU residents. Every withdrawal request is proccessed and I get it in my visa card in only 4-5 hours. Thank you Metaquotes.

Sayadi Achraf:
I used Paysera Visacard and it worked perfectly with me. Paysera visa card is available for all EU residents. Every withdrawal request is proccessed and I get it in my visa card in only 4-5 hours. Thank you Metaquotes.
what is solution outside europe

Good morning all,

Has anyone been able to withdraw fund into UpayCard from Cardpay here mql5 website?

Please I am waiting for your swift response anyone

Thanks in advance

Muhammad Mudasir:
what is solution outside europe
Outside the European Union, they should wait for a miracle

Some off topic posts have been removed. This thread is about withdrawals to Mastercard.

hello, I could not receive the confirmation code for my phone, tried to receive the code by telegram, it did not work, tried for many days but did not see the confirmation code appear, too tired with this system.

Anh Phan:
hello, I could not receive the confirmation code for my phone, tried to receive the code by telegram, it did not work, tried for many days but did not see the confirmation code appear, too tired with this system.

I have the same problem I tried 3 days and nothing happen no SMS on my phone and telegram. I hope that service Desk resolve this problem.

Can I top up or withdraw with a virtual card

Mohammed Auwal Adamu #:
Can I top up or withdraw with a virtual card

Why don't you try?

Reason: