Experts: Safe Trend Scalp - page 3

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Tak masz rację.

Pracuję nad tym, aby uzyskać lepsze wyniki z lepszym wyczuciem dzięki linii trendu .

Jeśli masz pomysł na kodowanie, wyślij mi wiadomość

maybe adding the "TCCI" condition would help. Then open only with the prevailing trend. Do you think you can do it?

Alexander Herter:

I repeat, despite the fact that they constantly remove me from here. One stop loss (50 points) takes all profits.

Do you know what is the scalp meaning???

tiny profit my friend. if you have any suggestion or any idea to decrease lose you helped :)

dzikson:

maybe adding the "TCCI" condition would help. Then open only with the prevailing trend. Do you think you can do it?

what is TCCi?? do you have this indicator?

Hi, I have been trading with the FXF Safe trend Scalp EA for a while now. First on a trial account but recently also on a live account.I am very at peace with this EA. Who is still working on this and what are your experiences.I do miss some settings such as time and date settings to turn the EA on and off. Does anyone have an idea?

edbeleg:
Hi, I have been trading with the FXF Safe trend Scalp EA for a while now. First on a trial account but recently also on a live account.I am very at peace with this EA. Who is still working on this and what are your experiences.I do miss some settings such as time and date settings to turn the EA on and off. Does anyone have an idea?
Hello, I'm happy to see you earning money with it.
Good luck dear friend
<Deleted>
and if you have any idea to make this ea better I am glad to hear that.

Faeze Bakhshayesh:
Hello, I'm happy to see you earning money with it.
Good luck dear friend
<Deleted>
and if you have any idea to make this ea better I am glad to hear that.

Hi, I definitely have an idea.What I like to see added to the setting is the ability to enter day and time when the EA turns on and off.

The reason is that the EA has to go out on important news (example interest rate decision) and then goes on again.

If you want more explanation, please let me know.

Newsfilter would be great! or even better: time of trading, so that the ea only trades in asian session for example

edbeleg:

Hi, I definitely have an idea.What I like to see added to the setting is the ability to enter day and time when the EA turns on and off.

The reason is that the EA has to go out on important news (example interest rate decision) and then goes on again.

If you want more explanation, please let me know.

You means I added news filter to this ea??

Johann Baumgartner:

Newsfilter would be great! or even better: time of trading, so that the ea only trades in asian session for example

I added it in new version thanks

PLease i will like to have this ea so i can test it too and make suggestions if i have any
Reason: