Wrong Lot size in my account from my signal provider

Hello, Is there anything to do when my account is calculating the wrong lot size of the signal that I'm copying?

My balance is: 6097 USD

Signal Provider balance is: 215441 USD

Both have leverage of 1:500

I allowed 95% use of margin

Signal have a position with 1.85 Lots

But my account opened only 0.01.

I think the right lot size of my account should be 0.04 at least.

Guilherme Mendonca:

Hello, Is there anything to do when my account is calculating the wrong lot size of the signal that I'm copying?

for example and i don't exactly know if i'm right as i never subscribed to signals but anyway....if you want equal lot size as signal provider and you use 95% of margin you need to have at least same balance plus additional 5-10% to be equal. I may be completely wrong with this......

Kenneth Parling:

for example and i don't exactly know if i'm right as i never subscribed to signals but anyway....if you want equal lot size as signal provider and you use 95% of margin you need to have at least same balance plus additional 5-10% to be equal. I may be completely wrong with this......

Yes. I don't want the same lot size. But the size must be proportional of my account balance. And it is not happening.

Guilherme Mendonca:

Yes. I don't want the same lot size. But the size must be proportional of my account balance. And it is not happening.

Have no idea actually how it's calculated....let's have a moderator or some one who knows this reply with a better explanation ;)

Guilherme Mendonca: I think the right lot size of my account should be 0.04 at least.

6097  / 215441 * 1.85 * 0.95 = 0.0497. So I agree with you if what you posted is correct. Something is not. Account Currencies, balance, or leverage must be different.

Perhaps ask the Service Desk.

Guilherme Mendonca:

Show your log with the actual number please.

Alain Verleyen:
Show your log with the actual number please.

Attached

Files:
20191223.log  23 kb

Guilherme Mendonca:

Attached

As I understand you increased your balance after the trades were open ? You can't expect the volume of already open trades to be increased.

Alain Verleyen:
As I understand you increased your balance after the trades were open ? You can't expect the volume of already open trades to be increased.

Ok. I thought if I increase or decrease money of my account, it will recalculate automatically.

Because, other time, I've withdraw money and the lot size decreased.

Guilherme Mendonca:

Ok. I thought if I increase or decrease money of my account, it will recalculate automatically.

Because, other time, I've withdraw money and the lot size decreased.

No, that is wrong, the lot size will be re-calculated for any future positions, not the already opened.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, that is wrong, the lot size will be re-calculated for any future positions, not the already opened.

Yeah. You are correct!
It was a misunderstood because I have some netting accounts and in this case, the lot size is re-calculated when the balance change.

Reason: