Following MQL5 Signals, but TP SL does not modify in my account

Hi all,

I've subscribed to a signals provider, and trades are being placed correctly in my MT4. However, whenever the providers adds a TP/SL, it does not get set in my MT4. All other trades are synched and open/close when the provider opens/closes.

This is the Error I'm getting:

49371743 - ACCOUNT NAME

"Provider Name": failed to update stop levels of position [#131906728] buy 0.03 XAUUSD at 2021.163 tp: 2023]

This happens when the provider modifies TP/SL. My position size is .05, so it differs from the provider position size and my entry is 2021.175 (different entry price due to minor slippage). 

The provider account size and trade size is smaller than mine, and he is using a 160% position size multiplier.

The error shows up for any Pair whenever he sets TP SL on the master account.

I have the following settings in my signal options (attached). Any suggestions for this would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Ambar Nair:

Hi all,

I've subscribed to a signals provider, and trades are being placed correctly in my MT4. However, whenever the providers adds a TP/SL, it does not get set in my MT4. All other trades are synched and open/close when the provider opens/closes.

This is the Error I'm getting:

49371743 - ACCOUNT NAME

"Provider Name": failed to update stop levels of position [#131906728] buy 0.03 XAUUSD at 2021.163 tp: 2023]

This happens when the provider modifies TP/SL. My position size is .05, so it differs from the provider position size and my entry is 2021.175 (different entry price due to minor slippage). 

The provider account size and trade size is smaller than mine, and he is using a 160% position size multiplier.

The error shows up for any Pair whenever he sets TP SL on the master account.

I have the following settings in my signal options (attached). Any suggestions for this would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Are you using the same broker?

Maybe the TP/SL levels are too close to the current price for your broker and this is why aren't updated.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Are you using the same broker?

Maybe the TP/SL levels are too close to the current price for your broker and this is why aren't updated.

Yes same broker and same trading server. It gives this error every time the provider adds or changes a TP SL for the trade. When he opens the trade with tp sl specified then it copies fine.

Ambar Nair #:
Yes same broker and same trading server. It gives this error every time the provider adds or changes a TP SL for the trade. When he opens the trade with tp sl specified then it copies fine.
The tp sl distance from the entry prices are fine and adequate (exness mt4), the mql error message shows an attempt to modify a trade with X lot size at Y price, but probably fails as my lot size and entry is different? Which is odd as the mql copy system should know which trade on the master account corresponds to the trade on the slave account.

Grunt Buggly #:
The tp sl distance from the entry prices are fine and adequate (exness mt4), the mql error message shows an attempt to modify a trade with X lot size at Y price, but probably fails as my lot size and entry is different? Which is odd as the mql copy system should know which trade on the master account corresponds to the trade on the slave account.

The problem is not the different lot size, something is wrong here but I don't know why.

You may ask in the Service Desk about it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The problem is not the different lot size, something is wrong here but I don't know why.

You may ask in the Service Desk about it.

Thanks! I’ll ask service
Reason: