Signal Disabled

Hi MQL5 team & admin

Its been a very long time since my signal is disable for new subscription :<Deleted>

Please lift and enable it again, now I believe I have followed the rules 

Thanks

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Arwan Prabowo: Hi MQL5 team & admin. Its been a very long time since my signal is disable for new subscription. Please lift and enable it again, now I believe I have followed the rules
This is a user forum. We can do nothing for you in that regard. Please contact the Service Desk instead!
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro:
This is a user forum. We can do nothing for you in that regard. Please contact the Service Desk instead!

Please don't mislead users.

Service desk is for financial questions only. Any other questions/suggestions are to be posted on the forum.

Alexey Petrov:

Please don't mislead users.

Service desk is for financial questions only. Any other questions/suggestions are to be posted on the forum.

Is it not misleading to instruct people to ask their questions in the forum when the forum members are unable to address their issues?

Alexey Petrov: Please don't mislead users. Service desk is for financial questions only. Any other questions/suggestions are to be posted on the forum.

The post clearly states that it is addressed to the "MQL5 team & admin" and requests that a ban be lifted on his signal due to rules that had been broken for which he has now complied.

How is that a "user forum" issue? That is clearly a "Service Desk" issue! I'm not the one misleading the user!

Fernando Carreiro:

The post clearly states that it is addressed to the "MQL5 team & admin" and requests that a ban be lifted on his signal due to rules that had been broken for which he has now complied.

How is that a "user forum" issue? That is clearly a "Service Desk" issue! I'm not the one misleading the user!

The meaning of the post of MQ admin is the following (concerning my understanding):

they (admins/service desk) are reading every thread on this forum (at least - they are trying to read as far as I understand), and if we (forum users incl moderators) can not solve/suggest anything to the topic starter so we are just keeping this thread open, and the admins/service desk will deal with it (if possible).

It is about how I understood that post of admin.

Sergey Golubev:
The meaning of the post of MQ admin is the following (concerning my understanding):

they (admins/service desk) are reading every thread on this forum (at least - they are trying to read as far as I understand), and if we (forum users incl moderators) can not solve/suggest anything to the topic starter so we are just keeping this thread open, and the admins/service desk will deal with it (if possible).

We cannot be expected to know what admin/MetaQuotes intentions are if we are left uninformed and they take this disorganised route.

They then should create a special section in the forum just for admin/MetaQuotes to handle. That way, us users will know not to answer anything in that section and leave it to the admins to answer.

Fernando Carreiro:

We cannot be expected to know what admin/MetaQuotes intentions are if we are left uninformed and they take this disorganised route.

They then should create a special section in the forum just for admin/MetaQuotes to handle. That way, us users will know not to answer anything in that section and leave it to the admins to answer.

I second that.

Creating a section just for admin to handle is a good idea.

Mind you, so many people are incapable of posting in the correct sections. I know that because of the number of posts I move very day.

Fernando Carreiro:

I understand and agree.
I just "translated" ...

Sergey Golubev:

I am surprised that you think that admin read every post.

If they do, I would have thought that we would see more replies from them.

Mind you this thread's subject absolutely cannot be handled by anyone other than admin, yet I note that they can reply to Fernando, but not the OP!

Keith Watford:

I am surprised that you think that admin read every post.

If they do, I would have thought that we would see more replies from them.

Mind you this thread's subject absolutely cannot be handled by anyone other than admin, yet I note that they can reply to Fernando, but not the OP!

Yes, agree ... but it is the "other story" ...
If the admins are not able to inform something to OPI so they/admins may inform it to moderators so we can reply in flexible way for example ... (and it is the "other story/issue").
Reason: