VPS experts logs missing

Hey,

I wanted to download old experts logs (07/2022 & 08/2022) but when I click the request button I'm getting logs since "2022.08.05 00:00:00.179" and nothing before this date. The terminal logs are present since the start of the VPS (2022.07.14).

Is there any auto remove of logs on the VPS side ? Should I need to do something to request this old logs ?

PS: It's possible that I delete some files into the logs directory.

I can't find any support mail or contact, is someone having this ? Seems like the support is the forum.

tofu000 #: I can't find any support mail or contact, is someone having this ? Seems like the support is the forum.

Yes unfortunately, the only support available is the forum where one gets help from other fellow users. The developers or admin or official representatives of MetaQuotes, rarely say much here.

I don't think there is an auto delete function in MQL5 VPS logs, you should have been able to locate the expert logs for the same dates as the terminal logs, if you had some EA(s) migrated and running for these first 2 weeks on your MQL5 VPS.

You could contact the Service Desk and ask them about it.

For information, I sent a message to the support:

"Hello,

We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the forum."

tofu000 #:

For information, I sent a message to the support:

"Hello,

We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the forum."

Then I guess you can't find the experts logs for these starting days of your subscription.

I guess I will never know ...
Reason: