Seller profile additional verification & withdraw fund limited

I already withdraw two times from my account. Recently my fund withdraw is limited to 0.01 and then I found a comment in Seller profile from moderator that they perform additional verification of my account. Until complete the verification I can't withdraw my fund. 

Now can you please tell me how much time it will take to perform additional verification. Do I need any other documents? 

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

When they rechecked my account I waited 5 working days , from monday to friday , then the acount was unblocked , nothing else was needed . All you can do is wait . It might take longer than one week .

Catalin Zachiu:

When they rechecked my account I waited 5 working days , from monday to friday , then the acount was unblocked , nothing else was needed . All you can do is wait . It might take longer than one week .

Thanks for your reply. Best wishes to you.

Have you resolved this problem? I have the same situation but I am already waiting 5th week and so far no changes...

Martynas Tamosauskas:
Have you resolved this problem? I have the same situation but I am already waiting 5th week and so far no changes...
My issue is not solved yet and there's no reply from the moderator. Its only 5th day, so I hope it'll be solved soon. But your situation give me worries. Try to contact with mql5 moderator.    

I did several times but no response from them... anyway, hope its gona be resolved soon, but in any case, 5 weeks is ridiculously too long...

I am verifying the seller's document but why not get the code for my phone?
I tried 2 times.

sony2019:
I am verifying the seller's document but why not get the code for my phone?
I tried 2 times.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't obtain MQL5 ID on MT4 for Android

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.07 16:23

I can not help sorry ...
But as far as I know - some people are using Telegram (installed on computer) to get the code and so on (instead of getting it on phone, because the phones are having pre-installed energy saving mode, and this mode may be the reason of this issue).

But I am not sure that it will help with this issue ..

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Sergey, seems you are one of moderators, maybe you could answer whats going on with people like me - waiting 5 weeks, is that normal?

Martynas Tamosauskas:
Hi Sergey, seems you are one of moderators, maybe you could answer whats going on with people like me - waiting 5 weeks, is that normal?
I am moderator of the forum (I have nothing to do with withdrawal or with seller's validation).
  • If you are about the validation to be a seller (or about additional verification) - read explanation of admin on the post #220
  • If you are about the withdrawal so it is for the service desk.

Today MQL5.com support team sent a comments on my Seller Profile that I passed the additional verification and they restored my withdrawal system. Thanks MQL5.com support team and moderators. I think if you don't have any problem in profile then nothing to worry.
Reason: