Cannot withdraw my funds and Support Team is not responding since Friday

Hello guys,

I cannot withdraw my funds from MQL5.
I get this following error:

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

I have contacted MQL5 Support Team last Friday, since then I haven't got any answer from them.

Please help me solve this issue.
Thank you!

Anass Ouannasser:

Hello guys,

Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

I have contacted MQL5 Support Team last Friday, since then I haven't got any answer from them.

Thank you!

You need to be patient, Friday to Monday have only a non-working weekend in between.

Anass Ouannasser:

Hello guys,

Withdrawal unavailable: 

Sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you!

Just wait...

Can I get refund coz I don't know how thus thing works I need refund of 10usd 

How much you think we can wait because i get message on 17.07.2021 and now is 5.10.2021 and service desck is gone from long time and nobody help us hire .

This is my request : Finance: Issue with withdrawing funds from my MQL5.com account

This is the answer :  Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum.

What i supose to do ? to wait until '' i dont know when '' ? moderator on forum can you pls answer at this because service desk say to ask you . is not theyr bussiness

Service Desk > Forum > Service Desk > Forum ..... This is not the way to solve problem i think. 
MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Ana Nuti Schera #:

How much you think we can wait because i get message on 17.07.2021 and now is 5.10.2021 and service desck is gone from long time and nobody help us hire .

This is my request : Finance: Issue with withdrawing funds from my MQL5.com account

This is the answer :  Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum.

What i supose to do ? to wait until '' i dont know when '' ? moderator on forum can you pls answer at this because service desk say to ask you . is not theyr bussiness

Your issue is financial related, so you should wait for their reply.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your issue is financial related, so you should wait for their reply.

Hi. so i need to wait to replay on my request or i need to wait until they will check this problem?

You are a seller like me Anna but you have years because i know you with your other signal . You think this waithing is ok if you are in my position and single answer is patience?

i dont understand what happend because to public signal allow , to subscribe to my signal and pay is allow just withraw is not allow . this is part where i dont understand. and to many 

user complain this problem . maybe mql5 need to improve this part . It is just my opinion

Ana Nuti Schera #:

Hi. so i need to wait to replay on my request or i need to wait until they will check this problem?

No one knows your problem here on the forum.
The service desk know only (because you provided all the details about your problem to the service desk, right?).
Are you sure that your payment was stopped by mql5 service desk?
If yes so - wait for their reply ... or open the other ticket if your issue is solving during the very long time ...

We can not help you here on the forum sorry.

Sergey Golubev #:

No one knows your problem here on the forum.
The service desk know only (because you provided all the details about your problem to the service desk, right?).
Are you sure that your payment was stopped by mql5 service desk?
If yes so - wait for their reply ... or open the other ticket if your issue is solving during the very long time ...

We can not help you here on the forum sorry.

Finance: Issue with withdrawing funds from my MQL5.com account
Unapproved, Start:  2021.10.04 10:36 , #3212415

Hello . I can make any withdraw for 3 month by 17.07.2021 . What i need to do to resolve this problem?

Support Team  2021.10.04 10:37

Hello!

We have received your message. We will do our best to respond within 48 hours.

Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum.

Below are some materials that might be helpful:

This is my message . what you think or what i need to do now. select another problem and open ticket or wait until i dont know?

Who can stop payment. just service desk . nobody else

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Ana Nuti Schera #:
Finance: Issue with withdrawing funds from my MQL5.com account
Unapproved, Start:  2021.10.04 10:36 , #3212415

Hello . I can make any withdraw for 3 month by 17.07.2021 . What i need to do to resolve this problem?

Support Team  2021.10.04 10:37

Hello!

We have received your message. We will do our best to respond within 48 hours.

Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum.

Below are some materials that might be helpful:

This is my message . what you think or what i need to do now. select another problem and open ticket or wait until i dont know?

This is an automated reply, they will answer to you as soon as they deal with it.

I understand your position, but there is nothing else to do than wait.

I did the same when I had similar problems, I waited for days for an answer.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is an automated reply, they will answer to you as soon as they deal with it.

I understand your position, but there is nothing else to do than wait.

I did the same when I had similar problems, I waited for days for an answer.

to understand exactly what happend .

Automatical send me that message and now i need to wait to check someoane and solve this problem ?

that you want to say ?

Reason: