Seller profile additional verification & withdraw fund limited - page 2

Mahadi Hasan Razu:
Today MQL5.com support team sent a comments on my Seller Profile that I passed the additional verification and they restored my withdrawal system. Thanks MQL5.com support team and moderators. I think if you don't have any problem in profile then nothing to worry.
Well, you must be happy for sure, I'm having the problem that I closed a job as usual, the customer was satisfied and closed the deal and right after I clicked the button, I got a financial operations restricted, but I don't know why.. I work since 2 years on this platform and I never had a problem so I hope mql5 will answer me quickly.. I have faith in them

Something is happening in MQL.

My withdrawal done successfully today, but the balance remained locked! It is first time that MQL lock withdrawing.

hello My account is now close to a month that is closed but no one is responding

Mohammadjavad Barzegar:
hello My account is now close to a month that is closed but no one is responding

What are you talking about?

I am having the same problem. I am a seller and suddenly I cant withdraw funds anymore. 

It says like this.

" Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited."

Please help

ADELYN CASTILLO:

I am having the same problem. I am a seller and suddenly I cant withdraw funds anymore. 

It says like this.

" Withdrawal unavailable: 

1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited."

Please help

We the forum users can not help with this problem.
It is related to the servuice desk which they decided to check something more for example (it is for many sellers from time to time).
So, wait ..

I have also the same problem. I need my money due to this pandemic and they don't want me to withdraw and need more verification..please allow sellers to withdraw funds please

Looks like I get to add to this. I've been waiting about 2, maybe 3 weeks now? I shut off my agents at this point because, frankly, if am not doing this for free. I'll turn them back on when I can actually get to the money I've supposedly made. Doesn't look like there's been any update on when we'll actually get access again.

Hello, i have same probleme since yesterday«we need to perform additional verification» somebody can tell how many time this verification will take....it is my only way to suvive since......

Rodrigue Gnihouenoucon Adifon:
Hello, i have same probleme since yesterday«we need to perform additional verification» somebody can tell how many time this verification will take....it is my only way to suvive since......

I have the same problem,

I am a seller, have a credit that was blocked for sometime and then released.
although MQL5 unfreezes the fund and ready for withdrawal, I cant withdraw.

Whats the use of selling if MQL5 refuses payments.

I have been verified by MQL5 before being accepted as a seller.
Every seller needs an answer to this problem

Reason: