Indicators: 5 Minutes Scalping System - page 2

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

I have fix indicator i4, please download again and tell me if everything is fine.

Best Regards.

I just tried it and now it works fine when I attach this indicator to a chart.

One thing I would like your opinion on:

I created my own indicator and use the iCustom function to get the buffer contents of this i4 indicator. What I can see from the code I need to get the contents of IndicatorBuffer 0 and 1 to get the up/down values. However, this does not work.

When I get the contents of IndexBuffer 2 and 3 then I do get the correct values. When looking at the code I am tempted to say this is a MQL4 issue. Do you agree with that, or did I read the code incorrectly?

Onno Rijkers:

I just tried it and now it works fine when I attach this indicator to a chart.

One thing I would like your opinion on:

I created my own indicator and use the iCustom function to get the buffer contents of this i4 indicator. What I can see from the code I need to get the contents of IndicatorBuffer 0 and 1 to get the up/down values. However, this does not work.

When I get the contents of IndexBuffer 2 and 3 then I do get the correct values. When looking at the code I am tempted to say this is a MQL4 issue. Do you agree with that, or did I read the code incorrectly?

Hello,

indicator uses 2 buffers, 0 and 1.

Normally, you can to get up arrow from buffer 0 and down arrow from buffer 1.

There are not other buffers to get value in indicator. I don't know how can to get value from buffer 2 and 3, it's strage.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

indicator uses 2 buffers, 0 and 1.

Normally, you can to get up arrow from buffer 0 and down arrow from buffer 1.

There are not other buffers to get value in indicator. I don't know how can to get value from buffer 2 and 3, it's strage.

That's what I thought. I'll ask MetaQuotes how this is possible, it may be an "undocumented feature".

Thanks for your help and quick reply and keep up the good work.

cioko83:

Hi,

just downloaded the zip files but indicator i4 still no works for me.

Best regard

I test it and works. Maybe need little time if you have too many bars in chart, to calculate all bars.

Hello,

version 1.1 of indicators are available.

Last version calculate in default settings only 1000 of chart.

This option help indicator and terminal to run faster if chart have too many bars in history.

Best Regards.

Hello can anyone explain why all programs and codes should be used on EURUSD? should not this indicator work on just about every pair ?

Torolf:

Hello can anyone explain why all programs and codes should be used on EURUSD? should not this indicator work on just about every pair ?

Hello,

I wrote about that 'there is switch to skip it'.

Please look external parameter, are few.

Hi Nikolaos,

Thanks for n awesome indicator !

I have read all the posts, but still have two questions :

1...How do i get it on other pairs except EURUSD? I see you have written about it, where can i find that info ?

2...Indicator 4 keeps on saying " no signal" , I have left it for a while to maybe collect data, and has as few bars on the chart as i can , still no signal.

Sorry for the stupid questions, i am very new to all this, but learns fast..!

Neels

BitcoinBoff:
Hi Nikolaos,

Thanks for n awesome indicator !

I have read all the posts, but still have two questions :

1...How do i get it on other pairs except EURUSD? I see you have written about it, where can i find that info ?

2...Indicator 4 keeps on saying " no signal" , I have left it for a while to maybe collect data, and has as few bars on the chart as i can , still no signal.

Sorry for the stupid questions, i am very new to all this, but learns fast..!

Neels

Hello,

1. There is a external parameter it called 'ControlChart_EURUSD_M5', turn it false (see attached file).

2. i4 have signals if show arrow in chart. In bars without arrows indicators not have signal.

Files:

Hello, love the indicator!! Question I understand the entry but not clear on the exit of a trade? 
Reason: