Seller Application still pending

Hello I have applied as a seller, my request was pending beause I needed to upload ID photos.
I did that, I uploaded the photos, but my status remains still pending since then.
Can you please tell me if still things are missing, or just update and clear my seller status so I can start working?
Thank you for informing me as soon as possible
Regards
Yannis

Just be patient! This needs a couple of days!

Hi Ioannis,

I'm having the same case regarding the answer of the service desk/arbitrer on a job and they did not answer me since 2 months or more, does someone know how they work ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 team not responding !!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.08.22 09:06

There is one thread where the users are sharing the experience about it -

----------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

Noe Combes Bardoll:

Hi Ioannis,

I'm having the same case regarding the answer of the service desk/arbitrer on a job and they did not answer me since 2 months or more, does someone know how they work ?

Not, it is not same case.
Because this thread is about the validation to be a seller. And as I see - you are already validated seller.

----------------

The service desk is dealing with financial issue mostly for now, and there is some discussion about on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320539

Service Desk is working?
Service Desk is working?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Sorry to ask this question, but: Service Desk is working...

Hello Sergey,

So what is the problem I have, it has been months since the last messages on that matter and I had no answer at all.

Could you please advise?

Thank you

Carl Schreiber:
Just be patient! This needs a couple of days!

Thanks Carl, but that is not a new application, it is dated months ago when I uploaded the missing photos :-)

Ioannis Sfairopoulos:

Hello I have applied as a seller, my request was pending beause I needed to upload ID photos.
I did that, I uploaded the photos, but my status remains still pending since then.
Can you please tell me if still things are missing, or just update and clear my seller status so I can start working?
Thank you for informing me as soon as possible
Regards
Yannis

Hello Yannis, the whole seller registration procedure is automated I am afraid and we can't help you here.

You need to follow the steps in your profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/yannis/seller and make sure that you've read all the requirements very carefully and re-submit any documents that aren't approved.

The whole seller registration/approval process can take up to 4-8 weeks, due to the very large number of applications.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello Yannis, the whole seller registration procedure is automated I am afraid and we can't help you here.

You need to follow the steps in your profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/yannis/seller and make sure that you've read all the requirements very carefully and re-submit any documents that aren't approved.

The whole seller registration/approval process can take up to 4-8 weeks, due to the very large number of applications.

I see the last message from you (MQL5) was about how the photos format must be, and it was sent just after I had already submitted the missing photos.

These photos were fully "compliant" to the requirements, and I thought that we should be OK, obviously we are not.

Should I re-submit everything again from the start, because these last messages are dated back to May 2019, I guess it should have been resolved by now.

Re-submitting seems the way to go.

Ioannis Sfairopoulos:

I see the last message from you (MQL5) was about how the photos format must be, and it was sent just after I had already submitted the missing photos.

These photos were fully "compliant" to the requirements, and I thought that we should be OK, obviously we are not.

Should I re-submit everything again from the start, because these last messages are dated back to May 2019, I guess it should have been resolved by now.

Re-submitting seems the way to go.

Firstly we (moderators) are not associated with Metaquotes (MQL5.com) at any way, we only moderate the forum and have nothing to do with the seller registration process.

Yes, re-submitting your documents and photos seems a good way to re-start your application, since it seems that it was left frozen for some months now.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Firstly we (moderators) are not associated with Metaquotes (MQL5.com) at any way, we only moderate the forum and have nothing to do with the seller registration process.

Yes, re-submitting your documents and photos seems a good way to re-start your application, since it seems that it was left frozen for some months now.

Thank you for your time Eleni, much appreciated.

BTW, I am trying to find a way to exit from my phone's MT4 platform, but I haven't found any "Exit" button or option anywhere.

There must be a way other than closing the task...

Reason: