Account issue

Since 8 months I´m trying to create my sellers account. The image with the QR code gets instantly rejected on upload. There is no answer by any moderator.

Any ideas what I should do?!

Thanks,

Sebastian

Sebastian Ungrad:

Since 8 months I´m trying to create my sellers account. The image with the QR code gets instantly rejected on upload. There is no answer by any moderator.

Any ideas what I should do?!

Thanks,

Sebastian

Follow your seller application here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/thetradersedge/seller

Read the requirements carefully and re-submit your photos/documents.

We can't help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Follow your seller application here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/thetradersedge/seller

Read the requirements carefully and re-submit your photos/documents.

We can't help.

I uploaded like all of my documents from ID card to drivers license. Uploaded more than 20 QR code pictures. Nothing works.

Sebastian Ungrad:
I uploaded like all of my documents from ID card to drivers license. Uploaded more than 20 QR code pictures. Nothing works.

Read the requirements very very carefully, they don't accept scans or pdf documents, they want raw camera or phone unedited photos of your documents.

There is not other way, so you have to persist with this in your seller's page.

Documents

Take photos on your mobile phone

1. Upload a photo of any of the following documents:
  • Passport (1 photo): the main information page with the owner's photo
  • ID card (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
  • Identity certificate (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
  • Driver's license (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
Photo requirements:
  • The document should be positioned in front of the camera, any angular distortions must be avoided
  • Take a photo right before uploading, old photos are not accepted
  • Scanned copies are not accepted
  • Photos must be in color
  • Resolution: no less than 2048 x 1536 pixels
  • Photos must be clear, the text on them must be legible and well readable
  • Photos must not be edited by image-processing software, rotated or resized; image format must not be changed. If your photo has been edited or modified in any way, it shall be considered invalid
  • A document must occupy more than 50% of the photo area
  • All edges of the document must be visible
  • The document must be valid at the time of sending the photo
  • If the validity period is specified in your document, this period must be clearly visible in the uploaded photos

Take a photo of your document on a mobile phone or digital camera and upload it to Document photo. Do not send photos between devices via email or instant messengers. Save photos from your device to a PC only using a cable. No photo editing is allowed.

2. Upload your photo with a personal QR code

1. Click the Open QR code link. This will open a window with your personal identification QR Code
  2. Position yourself next to the QR code so that you are in the frame with the QR code image
  3. Look at the camera and take a selfie or ask anyone to take your photo with the QR code
  4. Your full face and the personal QR code must be clearly visible in the photo
  5. Photos with a hat, sunglasses and any other objects hiding the face are not allowed.
  6. Upload the resulting photo using the link Upload photo with the QR code
  7. If the QR code is blurry or not clear, such a photo is considered invalid and you need to take and upload a new photo

The uploaded Document photo and Photo with the QR code will be compared. If differences in the photos are detected, your application will be automatically rejected.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Read the requirements very very carefully, they don't accept scans or pdf documents, they want raw camera or phone unedited photos of your documents.

There is not other way, so you have to persist with this in your seller's page.

Documents

• ID card (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
  • Identity certificate (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
  • Driver's license (2 photos are required): the front side with the owner's photo + the backside
Photo requirements:
  • The document should be positioned in front of the camera, any angular distortions must be avoided
  • Take a photo right before uploading, old photos are not accepted
  • Scanned copies are not accepted
  • Resolution: no less than 2048 x 1536 pixels
  • Photos must be clear, the text on them must be legible and well readable
  • Photos must not be edited by image-processing software, rotated or resized; image format must not be changed. If your photo has been edited or modified in any way, it shall be considered invalid
  • A document must occupy more than 50% of the photo area
  • If the validity period is specified in your document, this period must be clearly visible in the uploaded photos

Take a photo of your document on a mobile phone or digital camera and upload it to Document photo. Do not send photos between devices via email or instant messengers. Save photos from your device to a PC only using a cable. No photo editing is allowed.

1. Click the Open QR code link. This will open a window with your personal identification QR Code
  2. Position yourself next to the QR code so that you are in the frame with the QR code image
  3. Look at the camera and take a selfie or ask anyone to take your photo with the QR code
  5. Photos with a hat, sunglasses and any other objects hiding the face are not allowed.
  6. Upload the resulting photo using the link Upload photo with the QR code
  7. If the QR code is blurry or not clear, such a photo is considered invalid and you need to take and upload a new photo

The uploaded Document photo and Photo with the QR code will be compared. If differences in the photos are detected, your application will be automatically rejected.

Thanks for pointing that out, but I have been trying since 8 months. I read through the instructions a gazillion times.

Sebastian Ungrad:
Thanks for pointing that out, but I have been trying since 8 months. I read through the instructions a gazillion times.

You've read them, but did you followed them precisely?

Also, after every new rejection, go back and re-submit your photo/document immediately, don't wait for days or weeks before you re-submit.

I can't believe that you are re-submitting your documents every day and its been 8 months so far.

Give extra care to the highlighted points: 

Documents

Photo requirements:
  • The document should be positioned in front of the camera, any angular distortions must be avoided
  • Take a photo right before uploadingold photos are not accepted
  • Scanned copies are not accepted
  • Resolution: no less than 2048 x 1536 pixels
  • Photos must be clear, the text on them must be legible and well readable
  • Photos must not be edited by image-processing software, rotated or resized; image format must not be changed. If your photo has been edited or modified in any way, it shall be considered invalid
  • A document must occupy more than 50% of the photo area
  • If the validity period is specified in your document, this period must be clearly visible in the uploaded photos

Take a photo of your document on a mobile phone or digital camera and upload it to Document photo. Do not send photos between devices via email or instant messengers. Save photos from your device to a PC only using a cable. No photo editing is allowed.

1. Click the Open QR code link. This will open a window with your personal identification QR Code
  6. Upload the resulting photo using the link Upload photo with the QR code

The uploaded Document photo and Photo with the QR code will be compared. If differences in the photos are detected, your application will be automatically rejected.

Reason: