best strategies?

is there are profitable technical strategy that works across all pairs?

what in your opinion is the best strategy throughout all market conditions to run?

Todd Griffin:

is there are profitable technical strategy that works across all pairs?

what in your opinion is the best strategy throughout all market conditions to run?

Any technical is good for strategy. All indicator is used for help us to read the market position. But we must integrate of several indicator for get the best strategy. And how we must drive it.

Try to trade industry wise it will give you very good accuracy as well as good for stock selection 

Biglivetrade Company:
Try to trade industry wise it will give you very good accuracy as well as good for stock selection 

Why are you giving advise on strategy when it was only about a week ago that you were asking for help because you were unable to make profit?

Keith Watford:

Why are you giving advise on strategy when it was only about a week ago that you were asking for help because you were unable to make profit?

The sole purpose of the account is to drive visitors to the website.

I’m looking for a profitable strategy guys. That means good RR. Good win %. Rule based on technicals. Is there such a thing. Anybody willing to share with a fellow trader. Or only promoters here?

Todd Griffin:
I’m looking for a profitable strategy guys. That means good RR. Good win %. Rule based on technicals. Is there such a thing. Anybody willing to share with a fellow trader. Or only promoters here?
Promotion is prohibited on the forum.

As to profitable strategy suggestions so you should select it by yourself because it is your risk to use it (it is not our risk, it should be your risk) and your money will be involved in it.
Go to the Market, Signals and CodeBase and select anything accouding to your personal criteria for example.

----------------

Signal service

The Market

Todd Griffin:

I think this is a fair question ,just that there wont be many high quality answers. This is because the forex market is very random and sometimes has samples of patterns, but they do not last. So many people form trading systems based on the behavior of price in sample and then lose money out of sample.

This does not necessarily mean no system exists, just that they must be tested and many will be disproven. Those that are proven we should be careful about.

Systems can be discovered in code base and market and signals. We could try to infer what a good EA is doing if it is not explained. Another idea is to check sites like etoro for popular traders that have mostly green months and try to infer what they are doing.

I usually start with one or 2 indicators as filters for entry and then buy when correct thresholds are reached. These settings can be changed in EA input settings. I also use some form of scaling such as add 0.01 lots on loss or scale 2x or 1.5x or less on loss.

To be direct about a profitable technical analysis strategy that I recently inferred from another EA video I saw, I built an EA and it seems to be fairly profitable on USDJPY 4Hr.

The rules are:

Firstly start with an envelope. I use envelope MA50 and deviation 1.0

if price (bar 2 or 2nd newest bar) close is below the lower band AND price bar 1 or newest closed bar closed above the lower envelope, then set bool Can_Trade=true.

Now the EA is enabled to buy. I used SL 50 and TP200. 

if the EA loses scale up by 0.01 lots.

until EA wins then Can_Trade =false.

If you trade manually then basically you can buy when the previous bar closes above the lower envelope band when the previous price 2nd newest closed bar was below the lower envelope band.

Do you have any good systems to discuss?

Brian Rumbles:

I think this is a fair question ,just that there wont be many high quality answers. This is because the forex market is very random and sometimes has samples of patterns, but they do not last. So many people form trading systems based on the behavior of price in sample and then lose money out of sample.

This does not necessarily mean no system exists, just that they must be tested and many will be disproven. Those that are proven we should be careful about.

Systems can be discovered in code base and market and signals. We could try to infer what a good EA is doing if it is not explained. Another idea is to check sites like etoro for popular traders that have mostly green months and try to infer what they are doing.

I usually start with one or 2 indicators as filters for entry and then buy when correct thresholds are reached. These settings can be changed in EA input settings. I also use some form of scaling such as add 0.01 lots on loss or scale 2x or 1.5x or less on loss.

To be direct about a profitable technical analysis strategy that I recently inferred from another EA video I saw, I built an EA and it seems to be fairly profitable on USDJPY 4Hr.

The rules are:

Firstly start with an envelope. I use envelope MA50 and deviation 1.0

if price (bar 2 or 2nd newest bar) close is below the lower band AND price bar 1 or newest closed bar closed above the lower envelope, then set bool Can_Trade=true.

Now the EA is enabled to buy. I used SL 50 and TP200. 

if the EA loses scale up by 0.01 lots.

until EA wins then Can_Trade =false.

If you trade manually then basically you can buy when the previous bar closes above the lower envelope band when the previous price 2nd newest closed bar was below the lower envelope band.

Do you have any good systems to discuss?

Lately I’ve been trading ichimoku cloud breakouts.  But haven’t really become profitable with it. So I guess to answer you question no I don’t really have any good systems. 

Todd Griffin:
Lately I’ve been trading ichimoku cloud breakouts.  But haven’t really become profitable with it. So I guess to answer you question no I don’t really have any good systems. 

There is the summary about it -

Reason: