Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP.. (there are two points behind)

Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP...  (there are two points behind)  I use ICmarkets and don't have point after EURGBP

I like one signal but all subscribers rights All subscribers write that the deals are not being opened.

GoodMoon:

Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP...  (there are two points behind)  I use ICmarkets and don't have point after EURGBP

I like one signal but all subscribers rights All subscribers write that the deals are not being opened.

If you are not copying the signal's trades, the symbol is not mapped correctly.

You should try with another broker.

How to find out which broker supports  EURGBP ...  with double points?

GoodMoon:
How to find out which broker supports   EURGBP ...  with double points?

Ask the signal provider.

If the deals in mt4 were not copied then would there be a way to at least get a newsletter notice from the website mql5 that there was a new trade is open? I guess even if the deals are not copied, will I see them on the site? Is there a way for a site to send me a notification, email or... when a deal is open?

GoodMoon:
If the deals in mt4 were not copied then would there be a way to at least get a newsletter notice from the website that there was a new transaction open? I guess even if the deals are not copied, will I see them on the site? Is there a way for a site to send me a notification, email or... when a deal is open?

No, its doesn't work like that, the whole signal copying is automated and MQL5.com doesn't send any messages about it.

If you can't copy this particular signal, you should look for another broker.

This is a common problem with signal copying, when the signal provider uses a broker with suffixes in its trading pairs.

Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDc, EURUSDct, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDecn, EURUSDpro, "EUR.USD", "EUR/USD", "EURUSD#", "EURUSD.", "EURUSD..", "EURUSD.c", "EURUSD.G", "EURUSD.SBe", "EURUSD.stp", "EURUSD+", "EURUSD-sb", etc.

How can find list of brokers who use  "EURUSD.."?  

GoodMoon:
How can find list of brokers who use  "EURUSD.."?  

You don't seem to listen... ask your signal provider.

The broker that the signal provider uses, it certainly use the EURGBP.. symbol.

the same account exness with 2 account MT5, same server but "signal copying for 'EURGBP' is prohibited" , "position EURGBP skipped as no symbol found". I dont understand this problem. the master account is 1:400 and the copy account is 1:200

Khoa Ly Trong:
the same account exness with 2 account MT5, same server but "signal copying for 'EURGBP' is prohibited" , "position EURGBP skipped as no symbol found". I dont understand this problem. the master account is 1:400 and the copy account is 1:200

"..no symbol found" error is related to the mapping.
read post for more information (and post and post and more).
Signal received but symbol not found?
Signal received but symbol not found?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone, I have subscribed to a signal but i must have done something wrong. All i get in the logs are messages like this: "2015.09.03 19:51:06...
Reason: