Discussion of article "Connecting NeuroSolutions Neuronets"

New article Connecting NeuroSolutions Neuronets is published:

In addition to creation of neuronets, the NeuroSolutions software suite allows exporting them as DLLs. This article describes the process of creating a neuronet, generating a DLL and connecting it to an Expert Advisor for trading in MetaTrader 5.

Author: Andrew

What a great article ! Congratulations

a few questions :

- Why are you using NeuroSolution t 5.0 instead of the new 6.4 ?

I think that tne new Custom Solution wizard can generate DLL that can re-compute data and i suppose find new pattern !

and it support now :

New Project Shells for Visual C++ 2008, VB.NET 2008, Visual C++ 2010 and VB.NET 2010

New Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 Support
New Project Shells for Excel 2007, Access 2007, Excel 2010 and Access 2010.
 - Why did you choose function Approximation instead of prediction ? 

regards

Philippe 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5

Thanks for the great article.

Rosh:

Rosh:

Dear, 

I just read your article and found it very interesting. And I would like to ask if you can provide further information about 

how to work this artificial intelligence  with which different ways of strategies to integrate ? 

well i suppose statistic ? and how about technical strategies Elliot waves & Fibonacci ? 

Best regards,

jean charles Brosse 

Hello,

Do I need to have the NeuroSolutions 6th  for this EA to run?

Currently I don't have NeuroSolutions products installed on my PC.

Would the files supplied at the article to download be enough for me to have a working neural network Expert Advisor?

Thanks. 

Hello I am getting this error below,

'C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\NeuroSolutionsAdapter.dll' is not 64-bit version

I don't have neurosolutions software, would you please post the 64 bit version of the dll?

or is there any setting in MT5 to use 32 bit dll for this Expert Advisor?

Thank you so much in advance. 

strange i examined this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/236  but always him neural network guess to back ,coz him export data first row totay second row yesterday ..... yesterday-1 .... etc  another article is same too https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/830 .... we train the neural network to back but we want guess to forward ....

hi pleas help wer im put this plik dll end nsw wich folder from mt4

Trollo:
hi pleas help wer im put this plik dll end nsw wich folder from mt4

Your post is incoherent.

Either get a friend with a good command of the English language to translate it for you

or

if the site's auto translation tool works for your language, use that.

Please do not ask the same questions in multiple topics.

Your other posts have been deleted.

The question is i don't konw what is modle used in NeuroSolutions.
Reason: