Will MT5 run for live trading on a server-pc?

Dear.

My question is simple.

I want know if MetaTrader5 can run 24/5 on a server, Dell PowerEdge T110 to be precise (i do not want advertise)

that is configured to have

Intel® Xeon® X3440, 4C, 2.53Ghz, 8MB Cache, 95W TDP, Turbo, HT, Memory runs at 1333MHz Max

or

Intel® Core™ i3-530, 2C/4T, 2.93GHz, 4M Cache, 73W TDP, Memory runs at 1333MHz Max

(which cpu do you suggest for MT5?)

4GB Memory, DDR3, 1333MHz

and

250GB, SATA, 3.5-in, 7.2K RPM Hard Drive (Cabled)

??

What about video card (i suppose the server-pc have an embedded video card, will MT5 support it?)

And what about if i install as OS Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium, on the server (and NOT Windows 2008 server)

Do you have some motivations to un-advise me this compute configuration to run MT5 live?

If you have other configuration tested good, please feel free to attach.

Thanks 

I have used MT5 on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 and 32-bit Vista. It should run fine with an integrated GPU. The CPU and Memory requirements depend on your particular EA (Is it computationally and/or memory expensive?). For most EAs a humble Core 2 with 2MB will do perfectly.

- Patrick 

Pix:

I have used MT5 on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 and 32-bit Vista. It should run fine with an integrated GPU. The CPU and Memory requirements depend on your particular EA (Is it computationally and/or memory expensive?). For most EAs a humble Core 2 with 2MB will do perfectly.

- Patrick 

Thanks for your opinion.

Even i have used and tested MT5 on both Windows 32 and 64 and both Vista and 7.

My worry was about the integrated video GPU of the server, wich i istintively feel that is very low in computational power and chipser (compared to the normal desktop commercial

video cards), low at point that MT5 can't run (some Admins can answer here? Are there a system requiements in details for using MT5?), or can run very difficulty

since the new object oriented language and since MT5 is based on very graphical indicators.

About the CPU, i am attracted from Xeon, and i know with a Core2 or i3, it will run for sure, so would know if with a Xeon MT5 can run (since i have had

problems to run it with non Pentium 4 cpus).

I hope with my configuration above, MT5 will run.

forexistence:

Thanks for your opinion.

Even i have used and tested MT5 on both Windows 32 and 64 and both Vista and 7.

My worry was about the integrated video GPU of the server, wich i istintively feel that is very low in computational power and chipser (compared to the normal desktop commercial

video cards), low at point that MT5 can't run (some Admins can answer here? Are there a system requiements in details for using MT5?), or can run very difficulty

since the new object oriented language and since MT5 is based on very graphical indicators.

About the CPU, i am attracted from Xeon, and i know with a Core2 or i3, it will run for sure, so would know if with a Xeon MT5 can run (since i have had

problems to run it with non Pentium 4 cpus).

I hope with my configuration above, MT5 will run.

MT5 work great on WIndows 7 64 bits Intel Xeon CPU E5506 2.13 GHz 8MB Memory. Graphic card NVIDIA Quadro FX 580. But some third party *.dll not function well.

you can run MT5 on pentium 4 / sempron processor with SSE2 support

, although you have pentium 3 with SSE2 it running well. RAM 1 GB atleast.

SSE2 is not a min required but you must have. it work more faster after update 24th

I have mt5 installed on a windows 7 machine,

some extarnal dll s are 32 bits , i suppose, and I am getting the below error msg. 

C:\Users\mike\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8D8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Libraries\NeuroSolutionsAdapter.dll' is not 64-bit version

Is there any setting available in mt5, so i can fix the error above? 

Reason: