Indicator that shows actual current buys and sells

At the moment i am using bulls and bears powers indicator together.
Does exist an indicator that shows the difference between bulls and bears on a 0 x line please.

As example if bulls = 30, bears 13 the bar should be 17 over 0 line.

Daniel:
Atm im using bulls and bears powers together.
Does exist an indicator that shows the difference between bulls and bears on a 0 line please.

As example if bulls = 30, bears 15 the bar should be 15 over 0 line.

Please write correct English on this forum.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your"

Keith Watford, 2014.03.04 23:15

I am noticing more instances of poster's using "texting" style language creeping into the forum.

Can I respectfully ask that posters use the English language?

Not everyone's native language is English and your posts may just seem like nonsense to them.

What is "Atm im" ?

Alain Verleyen:

Please write correct English on this forum.

What is "Atm im" ?

Sorry.

Atm is the short version of at the moment.

Edit:

I found one for my self:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1301

Balance of Power
Balance of Power
  • www.mql5.com
Exp_CoeffofLine_true The Exp_CoeffofLine_true Expert Advisor based on the CoeffofLine_true indicator. A signal to perform a deal is formed at bar closing, if the histogram breakthroughs its zero level...

Daniel:
At the moment i am using bulls and bears powers indicator together.
Does exist an indicator that shows the difference between bulls and bears on a 0 x line please.

As example if bulls = 30, bears 13 the bar should be 17 over 0 line.

By definition Bulls power - Bears power equals High-Low of the current candle (or the i.th candle if shift is used). So you'd get kind of volatility measure.

Bulls = High-EMA
Bears = Low-EMA
 =>
Bulls-Bears = High-Low

lippmaje:

By definition Bulls power - Bears power equals High-Low of the current candle (or the i.th candle if shift is used). So you'd get kind of volatility measure.

Yeah first i tought it shows the number of bulls or bears currently are in a deal, unlucky it is not. 

I checked SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS and SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME and those values are not supportet for me so i cant use anything else wich does what i searched for. 

The indicator i linked is atleast close to SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME  close[i]-open[i])/high[i]-low[i]

,but nothing else may close to SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS.

The second one would be extreme helpful on multiple strategies, intraday - swing ..

As example if some fundamentals happen you can see in real time where the tendenz for the trend is.

Right, some time ago I thought that Bulls and Bears Power could be combined like that, until recently when I looked up the definition. But this Balance of Power indicator looks interesting, I'm going to check how it works later.

A simple subtraction of Bulls and Bears yields a volatility indicator as shown above. An addition yields a MACD(1,13,X) (median price mode, X irrespective) or Awesome Oscillator of the same kind.

lippmaje:

Right, some time ago I thought that Bulls and Bears Power could be combined like that, until recently when I looked up the definition. But this Balance of Power indicator looks interesting, I'm going to check how it works later.

A simple subtraction of Bulls and Bears yields a volatility indicator as shown above. An addition yields a MACD(1,13,X) (median price mode, X irrespective) or Awesome Oscillator of the same kind

I will try to make my own(pretty sure similar exist already out there).

Buys = ((high - open) - (open - close)) 
Sells = ((low - open) - (open - close)) 

For example we got:
Close: 100
Open: 101
High: 105
Low: 97
We get a buy volume= 3
Sell volume = -5
And this values i try to show on 0 line histogramm or close price as 0 line.

Something like that.

Edit:

The first picture 1h second 1m, the balance of power2 is my edited version (difference only) the first one the normal. It should be the closest to "SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME", but i guess the normal would be better tough ;D.

Edit: bigger changes in formula and i reduced the periode to 0 on both picture 3. Pictuere 4 period of 7. 

Its pretty close i guess, nice.

Files:
Unbenannt.png  20 kb
Unbenannt2.png  19 kb
Unbenannt3.png  18 kb
Unbenannt4.png  17 kb
Reason: