MT5 has a bug, which the chart of GBPAUD has not been updated. - page 2

Created a synthetic symbol (gbpaud) .
I think the latest bar is shifted by an hour on GBPAUD (the original) +1 hour.

Build 2025

The Ask price is lower than the Bid price in the GBPAUD synthesis . It might be due to the calculation ,but other synthetics have their Ask > Bid price.

(since you buy on the Ask and Sell on the Bid , that is an impossibility because it would put you in instant profit upon order opening)

I wonder if GBPAUD is available in Live accounts . Again ,my formula might be wrong ,check it as well.

Lorentzos Roussos:

The Ask price is lower than the Bid price in the GBPAUD synthesis . It might be due to the calculation ,but other synthetics have their Ask > Bid price.

(since you buy on the Ask and Sell on the Bid , that is an impossibility because it would put you in instant profit upon order opening)

I wonder if GBPAUD is available in Live accounts . Again ,my formula might be wrong ,check it as well.

Aren't you mixing different problems ? Custom symbol seems off-topic.

By the way I have a GBPAUD chart working correctly.

Last beta is 2033.

Alain Verleyen:

Aren't you mixing different problems ? Custom symbol seems off-topic.

By the way I have a GBPAUD chart working correctly.

Last beta is 2033.

True , it is irrelevant .So it seems to be a localized issue -if you get a normal feed and Depth of market shows live prices -.
Perhaps a redownload of history would solve it

Thank you all so much.

I have an account of MeteQuotes-Demo. 

Peng Han:

Thank you all so much.

I have an account of MeteQuotes-Demo. 

You can create the account with the other server (because I did not have this issue) - 

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account  

----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

At the present time it is doing like on that model - the GBPAUD is dead

Whatever I attempt (restart, revive, reload, ... ) does not transform it. Image properties are OK

No thought what occurs with others and why - simply was interested to perceive what occurs on my terminal and that is what is happening at the present time. For the others - I have no clue by any means

Ok alright, so it's a diagram solidify, not all the terminal. Did you attempt with a server ? Could be expected to Metaquotes-Demo.

rohim98:
At the present time it is doing like on that model - the GBPAUD is dead

I was reading the posts on this thread but sorry - I did not have this issue (and I am not having this issue now).
I did not check MetaQuotes-Demo server (because I am using this server when I want to update MT5 to the new build).
But some other servers are fine (you can see this animated gif image below) - 

Thank you.

Today, I find the chart of GBPAUD has been refreshed, but there are some data lost between 2019-5-7 07:30 and 2019-5-13 00:00.

Reason: