What is a trend? - page 34

Maxim Kuznetsov:

33 pages...and no one even tried to give a coherent definition...

Conclusion: a trend is a directional movement which is felt when it is too late to enter the market :-)

Also, a "trend" is when most people are losing.

And they are losing because they don't believe in this trend.

Thanks for the discussion.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Clap your hands).

You have characterised yourself well.

I have not seen your answer to the question in the thread, remind me where you posted it?
I see criticism for any reason or no reason at all of other people's posts and you are not alone here.

With respect.

P.S. the mirror is crooked?

Uladzimir Izerski:

To make it clear to me and everyone else, what do you mean by a wave?

Otherwise, this is an empty conversation.

You apply it - do I articulate it?

Uladzimir Izerski:

To make it clear to me and everyone else, what does a wave represent in your mind?

Wave = Wave (animal, almost bull) + Na (interjection, used when given) = giving the bulls a deposit, a drain on an uptrend

Guys, it's as simple as daylight =)

A wave is part of a trend, its minimal component, a Trend, consists of several waves. It's a general trend of waves. Waves can be small, large, beautiful and not so beautiful, and quite crooked, can exist on their own, but a trend is ONE directional movement of waves.

An analogy: - waves on water, under the force of the wind all waves move in the same direction. The market is the sea, the market makers are the wind, the waves are the movement of capital from one major player to another.

Ivan Butko:

The same rake again) The lack of definition negates the constructiveness.

1) That is, you use the term "trend", but you don't disclose the concept itself. This is a violation of the law of logic (the first one, in my opinion)

2) There is a phenomenon, it is defined based on its properties and attributes (not invented, but objective, describing the phenomenon).

The phenomenon we have is a price movement. There is an attribute - the movement up or down that has its direction on any TF, consequently, on each TF there is a new directional movement. Let's call it a "trend".

This is the beginning of our construction, but you introduce a new feature - the trend on the minutes is not a trend.

3) Here we need to argue, because it contradicts, since on the minutes and on the months we have one and the same zigzag pattern.

Nah. This is an intrigue. For a number of reasons.

For example. A ready-made answer elicits an unconstructive response. Here's an example: the post I responded to with a ready-made answer. So, for a second - atomic theory began to be created just 70-80 years before this paradox was formulated. Argumentative rebuttal. Full stop.

2) Although the dialogue is actually a direct reference to properties and attributes.

3) There is no contradiction. There are criteria for evaluation.

Let's say you make a nut in 1 hour and get 0.156rub for it. How much will you get for 8?

ps and anyway. And talk?

Андрей:

Guys, it's as simple as daylight =)

A wave is part of a trend, its minimal component, a Trend, consists of several waves. It's a general trend of waves. Waves can be small, large, beautiful and not so beautiful, and quite crooked, can exist on their own, but a trend is ONE directional movement of waves.

An analogy: - waves on water, under the force of the wind all waves move in the same direction. The market is the sea, the market makers are the wind, the waves are the movement of capital from one major player to another.

Great!

A few questions for you:

1. How do you define waves? Strictly, without variation?

2. How many minimum waves are required to form a trend?

3. what do you mean by "single waves"?

4. When does a wave go from small to medium and then to large?

Victor Ziborov:

It's very interesting about the magnifying glass. You're probably right. Actually it crosses out the fractality of the wave structure of market price movement:

http://ignat.news/post/wave-trend/

But I'm all for doubting and trying to refute authority figures.

Missed your post.

Why cross it out? Natural fractals are all over the place wrongly shaped, if you mean geometry.

Ivan Butko:

Great!

A few questions for you:

1. How to identify the waves? Strictly, without variation?

2. How many minimum waves are required to form a trend?

3. what do you mean by "single waves"?

4. When does a wave go from small to medium and then to large?

1 - A wave is also made up of parts, it's in the wiki.

2 - Two.

3 - For example, someone threw a brick into a swamp. Someone else threw it, a little later some more...

4 - Just the size. For example there is little liquidity in the market and another volume is "smeared" harder in the cup.

There is not one market maker in the market, and their actions are not always coordinated, not always unidirectional, and the market is common. The waves and trends are not always as beautiful as in the Elliott book, but they are there, and 90% of the time they are easy to identify.

Ivan Butko:

A trend is a directional, non-horizontal price movement in a particular TF where the reversal movement in the opposite direction does not exceed (tra-ta-ta)...
if the reversal movement in the opposite direction does not exceed (ba-ta-ta)... then if we subtract the trend line from the price chart, we get a channel.
Reason: