Need a simple breakout EA

Hi,

I have an indicator which shows the High and low of the first 2 candles of a week (4 hour chart).  Need a simple EA which takes trade based on the break out of the high or low (closing basis).  And in case if price goes against the initial Breakout, the EA must take an opposite trade with double the lot size of the first trade and should close positions once break even is done.

If anyone interested to create this EA for free, please reply.  I am sure who ever creates this EA for me, you may use this for yourself and make super profits.  Thats your fee :)

thanks

<ex4 file removed>

Sitaram Rajaram:

If anyone interested to create this EA for free, please reply.  I am sure who ever creates this EA for me, you may use this for yourself and make super profits.  Thats your fee :)

Whoever create the EA, make super profit and don’t even share it with you.

Sitaram Rajaram:

<ex4 file removed>

Please only attach the mq4 file

Sitaram Rajaram: Need a simple EA …
You obviously can't code, so how can you possibility know how simple it is? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: