Can't Find Any Profitable EA on MQL5 in past 5 years.

I have never found a EA which can work with 50% accuracy. What's your experience please share with us thanks.

james-smith:
I have never found a EA which can work with 50% accuracy. What's your experience please share with us thanks.

You are opening yourself to all manner of spam with posts such as yours.

Recommendations of commercial products are not allowed in the forum, so anybody posting such recommendations will be banned.

james-smith:
What do you mean by 50% accuracy , of course there are EA's that can make money on forex , but it's all about the risk , the more you risk , the greater the chances to bust your account .

if there would be 1 EA what really works , it would be on a real account (real money) with real results, at least for 6-12 months, than i would not think and buy one of those. if the risk is reasonable in comparsion to the profits, otherwise - timewaste.-

My advice:

• Follow the top MQL5 products
  • Check the description of the product, how it operates
  • See the user experiences (Reviews) of other members
  • Read the Discussion of the product
  • MUST!!! Make sure the developer has shared a real account demonstrating performance of his product (usually an MQL Signal on Real money)

If you do all the above, you will save yourself much time and money.

Also, remember that settings often affect whether results will be profitable or not! You can have a great EA but with poor settings it will still fail!

james-smith:
Finally, someone else had to say it!

There are no profitable EAs.

Someone prove me wrong. If they make a profit, they lose it after a while.

I bought a profitable one and did make a small profit, then MQL5 banned the seller and cancelled licenses of that EA. Really. That was the only profit I've had with MQL5 EAS.

Most sellers here sell a good looking backtest that people want to see which might be cooked up with pre-stored signals.  Always look at the size of the ex4 and if it is above 80kb run.  Without a successful real live signals for 6-12 months you cannot simply evaluate an EA.  Sellers are selling you hope without a live account monitor and you're buying it.  On the other hand if a seller would have a good, consistent profitable EA why would he sell it?  He can make millions with it in a short time.  That is a realistic dilemma to think about. 

traderfx13:
Most sellers here sell a good looking backtest that people want to see which might be cooked up with pre-stored signals.  Always look at the size of the ex4 and if it is above 80kb run.  Without a successful real live signals for 6-12 months you cannot simply evaluate an EA.  Sellers are selling you hope without a live account monitor and you're buying it.  On the other hand if a seller would have a good, consistent profitable EA why would he sell it?  He can make millions with it in a short time.  That is a realistic dilemma to think about. 

This reminds me of something:  

I did find a seller who made a real profit (and I saw him withdraw the profits) of about 652315484%. Really, no bullshit. And he did sell indicators and EAs.

But supporting your comment, he didn't sell the EA he was using to trade in his signal where he made that profit; his EAs and indicators were not profitable at all. HE wasn't willing to share his only profitable EA.

X )

james-smith:

Instead of buying a EA that might work with 50% accuracy,

Subscribe to a signal that has:

A good record for

low Drawdown

low Deposit Load

reasonably high Return.

Husain Dana:

Instead of buying a EA that might work with 50% accuracy,

Subscribe to a signal that has:

A good record for

low Drawdown

low Deposit Load

reasonably high Return.

Such signals are good but then they lose all the money after a maximum of 2 years. That's not a good idea either...

We are all experts in how NOT to find a profitable EA

: )

Reason: