Or maybe we should give it a try... - page 6

Emhyr:
There are no words, I go to the account and here's what I see. Why should I give an account that the whole forum trades on? If you want, you have to look elsewhere. Goodbye.

The head starter wasn't as easy as he seemed, he didn't lose )))))))

To use someone else's brains, you must have at least your own. To use other people's money you must have nothing but arrogance.
Stas Jankowski

There was a very lively branch, but a really talented man there, he surprised all the unbelievers, in his last week of trading I managed to copy some deals after him, I only regret that I did not believe him at once - I would have been in the big profit

But here, in this thread, ....... there are no words.

IgorM:

The topicstarter was not as easy as he seemed, he did not lose )))))))

There was a very lively branch, but a really talented man there, surprised all the unbelievers, in his last week of trading I managed to copy some deals after him, I only regret that I did not believe him at once - I would have been in the big profit

and here, in this thread, ....... there are no words.

Can be copied here too, profits account - 32%....

IgorM:

The topicstarter was not as easy as he seemed, he did not lose )))))))

There was a very lively branch, but a really talented man there, surprised all the unbelievers, in his last week of trading I managed to copy some deals after him, I only regret that I did not believe him at once - I would have been in the big profit

and here, in this thread, ....... there are no words.

I'll tell you a secret. I am the author of this branch!

Emhyr:

Let me tell you a secret. I'm the author of this thread!
Wow, we've got a shot at everything!

Emhyr:

I'll tell you a secret. I am the author of this thread!

Yeah, that's right, but the trouble is I don't know him very well, we had some common interests, we were chatting on Facebook for a month, so keep it a secret.

Do you remember his website address?

IgorM:

Yeah, that's right, but I don't know him very well, we briefly had common interests, we were chatting on Facebook for a month, so keep it secret.

Do you remember his website address?

http://pay4trade.com/ it's not working. The designer was bad, the website is simple.

profit account - 46%....

Emher, you should have given up the authorship in vain, you would have rubbed everyone's noses in it by now !

Emhyr:

http://pay4trade.com/ he's not working. The designer was bad, the website is simple.

the top starter is not going to calm down )))))))))))))

The person you are trying to pretend has not been trading for 2.5 years, nor has he been begging for money, and he has been offered

Emhyr:
I'm speechless, I go to the account and there's this. Why would I give an account that the whole forum trades on?
I logged in to my account, changed my trader's password and trade at your pleasure. Let those who wish to watch log in by investor's password. Make your own claims.

Emhyr:

http://pay4trade.com/ it's not working. The designer was bad, the website is simple.

Learn Russian, they say it helps (in every way) and stop talking LIES.
Reason: