Experts: MultiTrader - page 6

Yousef Allahham
Yousef Allahham  
This EA really made of brilliant mind, thank you very much
Lucas Ollagnier
Lucas Ollagnier  

Hey, I got 5 errors. I don't know what to put for input string =' I know there is a value missing, but I don't know which is the best value.

Could ya help me ? ;) 

Frank Vang
Frank Vang  
Lucas Ollagnier:

Hey, I got 5 errors. I don't know what to put for input string =' I know there is a value missing, but I don't know which is the best value.

Could ya help me ? ;) 

Set1, so on to Set5. :)

Samsul Bahar
Samsul Bahar  
good job
Alex Bacsa
Alex Bacsa  
Is there a way to buy or sell an order based on the alert of High/Low automatically. I can code a simple order based on current symbol, but with the complexity of the coding in this EA is daunting. Would be happy to chat to the author of this to see if this could be accommodated, or if the function already exists, where can I find the variables.
Mohammed Abdul Baseer
Mohammed Abdul Baseer  
Alex Bacsa:
Is there a way to buy or sell an order based on the alert of High/Low automatically. I can code a simple order based on current symbol, but with the complexity of the coding in this EA is daunting. Would be happy to chat to the author of this to see if this could be accommodated, or if the function already exists, where can I find the variables.

Hi Can you you tell on what analysis it gives Alert XXX Reached High Level Or XXX Reached Low level ?