Experts: MultiTrader - page 6

This EA really made of brilliant mind, thank you very much

Hey, I got 5 errors. I don't know what to put for input string =' I know there is a value missing, but I don't know which is the best value.

Could ya help me ? ;) 

Lucas Ollagnier:

Hey, I got 5 errors. I don't know what to put for input string =' I know there is a value missing, but I don't know which is the best value.

Could ya help me ? ;) 

Set1, so on to Set5. :)

good job

Is there a way to buy or sell an order based on the alert of High/Low automatically. I can code a simple order based on current symbol, but with the complexity of the coding in this EA is daunting. Would be happy to chat to the author of this to see if this could be accommodated, or if the function already exists, where can I find the variables.

Alex Bacsa:
Is there a way to buy or sell an order based on the alert of High/Low automatically. I can code a simple order based on current symbol, but with the complexity of the coding in this EA is daunting. Would be happy to chat to the author of this to see if this could be accommodated, or if the function already exists, where can I find the variables.

Hi Can you you tell on what analysis it gives Alert XXX Reached High Level Or XXX Reached Low level ?

Awesome and Handy trading tool! But the problem i have with this EA is it doesn't fit on my chart window. I cannot see some of the stuff on the EA, some of it is cut off. I can't even see the Currency Pairs i want to trade. I have even tried changing the "Dashboard Size" in the Properties section of the EA, to "Mini" and "Full" but it still doesn't work! I really Love this EA, someone please Help Me ??? 

May God bless you, this Multitrader is so useful in conjunction with my other indicators. downloaded it yesterday and i am happy.  you are God sent.

Digital_Investor:
Awesome and Handy trading tool! But the problem i have with this EA is it doesn't fit on my chart window. I cannot see some of the stuff on the EA, some of it is cut off. I can't even see the Currency Pairs i want to trade. I have even tried changing the "Dashboard Size" in the Properties section of the EA, to "Mini" and "Full" but it still doesn't work! I really Love this EA, someone please Help Me ??? 
If you want it to fit the window go to the EA settings Dashboard size and change it to mini after that press press F11 to maximize your Mt4 window or go to View click Full screen. That's what i did, it fits perfectly.

This freaking awesome. It helps me tremendously. Great job!
Reason: