Telegram to Mt4/5 - page 2

20699521:

Hi, Im just new to MT5 myself and im on several telegram groups that provide free signals. i was thinking the same thing is there an app for mt5 that allows to copy those signals when they come thru so u dont miss them. Most of the time im away from my computer, or not there in time to do the signals. please reply when u can. 

You can use Signal service -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some question about Signals

Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 20:14

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

------------

From the rules -

• Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically. In case a Signal is defined incorrectly, the service Administration may assign this property to the Signal manually.
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

20699521:

Hi, Im just new to MT5 myself and im on several telegram groups that provide signals. i was thinking the same thing is there an app for mt5 that allows to copy those signals when they come thru so u dont miss them. Most of the time im away from my computer, or not there in time to do the signals. please reply when u can. 

You can either code this yourself, have it code in Freelance or search for it in CodeBase and  Market.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I need an EA. The EA works with standard Indicator ( RSI) For Understand i send you my description PDF. please read it carefully before biding this video show you how reverse works. The Reverse feature ( YT please show what i mean) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuZFnmbnUEo&t=2s Thank you In EA parameters to add: “Pending order...

Marco vd Heijden:
You can write your own bot for that.

Thanks for this could you share any ea that does that?my coding ability is inadequate and i cant make it work.

Sha12345:

Thanks for this could you share any ea that does that?my coding ability is inadequate and i cant make it work.

Yes there are working examples in the article.

Plz any suggestion on a sure signal telegram channel?

Muhammad Bello:
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
During the F8 conference held in San Francisco on 12th of April in 2016, Facebook announced the integration of API for bots into the Messenger. The same day a major update for the Telegram Bot Platform was released. Version 2.0 has pleasantly surprised with its functionality. It seems that bots that used to be popular in the ICQ era are now...

Muhammad Bello:

There are no guarantees in trading.

No such "sure signal", as there is no such "sure EA" or "sure system".

You must learn to expect losses in trading.

Reason: