Telegram to Mt4/5

Hello everybody, does anyone know a system that copies trades from telegram signals to mt4/5. I have recently discovered <> they offer a 7days trial (one channel version) which I tried and worked perfectly. Now I want to try their paid version (multichannel version). has anybody  tried it before? And can you give your feedback?

You can write your own bot for that.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can write your own bot for that.
Yes but what about multiple channels? And what if cannot subscribe a bot to the channels? 
Also, the copier seems that works for all channels (whatever the signals template is) 

You can make it do whatever you want in the code.

If you want to spend money go for it.

Mustapha Boukioud:
Hello everybody, does anyone know a system that copies trades from telegram signals to mt4/5. I have recently discovered <> they offer a 7days trial (one channel version) which I tried and worked perfectly. Now I want to try their paid version (multichannel version). has anybody  tried it before? And can you give your feedback?

What is " <> " ?   

Can you share more details regarding the company or product?

<> is an URL that was removed because advertisement is not allowed. 

hey there everyone, I have the same need which is to copy trading signals I get into Telegram channel to my MT4 via a EA (I guess).

Would anyone be so kind to fully and detailed addressing me?

Many great thanks

Allen

Hello please go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi i am Bangladeshi . I provide forex trading signal. Everyday at 7 to 11 pm provide signal.  Anyone purchase my signal 30$ per month.   My 6 month experience in forex market. Thank you everyone. Best of luck everyone.  See you? Hello Irek, Please translate the BTEA_v3.5 into MQL5 for me. I want to run the LC Scalper EA together with other...

Mustapha Boukioud:
Hello!
I have same problem, i know few chanels telegram If you want can send adress to them. Ex 85 tp1 signals on month But i cant post evry Signals and lost money, do you have a EA or a program to copy signals to Mt4?

Mustapha Boukioud:

Hi, Im just new to MT5 myself and im on several telegram groups that provide signals. i was thinking the same thing is there an app for mt5 that allows to copy those signals when they come thru so u dont miss them. Most of the time im away from my computer, or not there in time to do the signals. please reply when u can. 

Reason: