Windows 10

Any issue with MT4 and MT5 before I do the upgrade?

Dua Yong Rew:
Same

Dua Yong Rew:
All is working fine from my part.

Thanks all

FYI, have had a few friends with major issues upgrading from Win 7 to 10. Nothing to do with MT, more to do with hardware drivers not updating including graphics cards which is making it impossible to change resolution. Apparently upgrading from 8 to 10 is not a problem.

Stuart Browne:
FYI, have had a few friends with major issues upgrading from Win 7 to 10. Nothing to do with MT, more to do with hardware drivers not updating including graphics cards which is making it impossible to change resolution. Apparently upgrading from 8 to 10 is not a problem.
I was update enought driver, but i dont install MT4, how can i fix it. Thanks

vi dam van:
I was update enought driver, but i dont install MT4, how can i fix it. Thanks
You will need to be more specific sorry. What exactly is the problem?

I upgraded to Windows 10 pro.

All programs work correctly: MetaTrader 4 + MetaEditor 32 bit, MetaTrader 5 +  MetaTester 64 bit, MetaEditor 5 Agents Manager.

The only thing that really annoys me after upgrading to windows 10 is the size of the windows itself. Before with win7, I can choose to use classic theme to make all the inner windows smaller. But now with win10, looks like it cannot be changed.  I like to put to multiple pairs tiled. Take a look at the picture.
Files:
Capture.PNG  210 kb

If the pair windows can be trimmed a little bit that'll give me more space for displaying the charts. The windows title upper edge is taking way too much space. Any one knows how to change the settings?

I seem to have lost all my EA activations when upgrading to Win 10.

Anyone else had this issue, or any idea how to get them back? 

Reason: