Experts: Three neural networks

Three neural networks:

A trading system with a very simple neural network unit. It uses an iMA (Moving Average, MA) on H1, H4, and D1.

Three neural networks

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir,

I think the if-statement:

if((n1>0 && n2<0 && n3<0))
  m_need_open_sell=true;

Should actually be:

if((n1<0 && n2<0 && n3<0))
  m_need_open_sell=true;
(n1 must be less than 0).

Kind regards,

Jansb000

Hi Vladimir,

Do you confirm Twan Jansbeken comments?

Which graphical time to use? (1 hour?)

Regards,

Aldrovando Camargo

Aldrovando Camargo :

Hi Vladimir,

Do you confirm  Twan Jansbeken  comments?

Which graphical time to use? (1 hour?)

Regards,

Aldrovando Camargo

I decided to leave the code unchanged.

Thank You very much Mr. Karputov...........Has been letting me to get any  EAs of yours. As long as I know your EAs are very good, specially this EA -which is using the best strategy- according to general based theory of Forex.

Good afternoon,

Just downloaded this 3 x Neural EA.

Like to know more.  Any results anyone?

How does the money management work?

Following on from last comment.

First Pass optimisation took a few hours (3-6 I guess - nothing exceptional)

Second pass optimisation is still running (after 12 hours) with and anticipated 2385 hours to go (100 days).  This is for one currency / asset pair.

Regardless of PC performance this would seem impractical / impossible (need to start re- optimising before current pairs completed)

I am selecting just the 9 parameters (k,q & p x 1,2 & 3) and each with 5 steps which possibly suggests something not quite right. [9 x 5 = 45 iterations]

I am using open prices only

[I have used weight 0 -9 and each with 21 steps for another neural optimisation which took around 12 hours - 10 * 21 = 210 interations]

Hi i've seen your work "Three neural networks - expert for MetaTrader 5" but it seems the EA is unstable.

I have good simulated results. When i tried to reproduce the results a second time (same data) results are different!

Can u explain?

bunder :

Hi i've seen your work "Three neural networks - expert for MetaTrader 5" but it seems the EA is unstable.

I have good simulated results. When i tried to reproduce the results a second time (same data) results are different!

Can u explain?

We need initial data (parameters, symbol, timeframe, date (from ... to ...)

Thanks for this great EA idea.

I tried to use your EA on demo account. Which using constant lot 0.01 but it didnt work. If I set to "risk" at 8 or 9 it is working. why is it? or it is going to work only in real account?

Reza Adrianus :
Thanks for this great EA idea.

I tried to use your EA on demo account . Which using constant lot 0.01 but it didnt work. If I set to "risk" at 8 or 9 it is working. why is it? or it is going to work only in real account?

In the adviser There are no restrictions on the type of trading account (demo or real).

Reason: