Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 2

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Guys, is it polite to say "if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year"?  Please help. I need to improve.

Some people are pretending that they are living in "virtual reality" as the following - 

• all people are helping each other;
  • governments like the people; the people like the government;
  • if you spent 20 dollars in the shop but you still have the other 20 in your pocket so you will spead this money to the people and children near the shop, right? because people should help each other; 
  • and so on.

But if you are not living in the World as Mather Teresa for example (and if the people around you are not living as Mather Teresa) so your proposal is the cunning: you just want to get something valuable for free by telling the people about "virtual reality" (which does not exist in the World).

It is the same as some people can name you/me/others as brothers (bro) just because they need something from you (they need your money, they need free job/coding, and so on). But if you are not giving anything to them so we are not their brothers anymore ...
:)

----------------

It is psychologicasl games, and your question
("if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year")
can be rephrase to the following: "I need something from you for free so can I play with your brain?"

Sergey Golubev:

Some people are pretending that they are living in "virtual reality" as the following - 

• all people are helping each other;
  • governments like the people; the people like the government;
  • if you spent 20 dollars in the shop but you still have the other 20 in your pocket so you will spead this money to the people and children near the shop, right? because people should help each other; 
  • and so on.

But if you are not living in the World as Mather Teresa for example (and if the people around you are not living as Mather Teresa) so your proposal is the cunning: you just want to get something valuable for free by telling the people about "virtual reality" (which does not exist in the World).

It is the same as some people can name you/me/others as brothers (bro) just because they need something from you (they need your money, they need free job/coding, and so on). But if you are not giving anything to them so we are not their brothers anymore ...

----------------

It is psychologicasl games, and your question
("if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year")
can be rephrase to the following: "I need something from you for free so can I play with your brain?"

Excellent point! And I think that besides slippage, is a very good reason for not sharing an algorithm. Just not my case, so I can't change what I'm saying. But it's a good point and good reason for not sharing too.

Note: I'm not Mother Teresa but have a years-old history of helping the poor with my own money. I'm myself poor, so that help is always small. I can't change that story, but fully understand the reason explained by you : )

The search for a legit algorithm is valid, yet for all the wrong reasons.

You can't fight climate change and poverty. 

If you give it away, you will never get rich and probably end up (staying) being poor yourself.

Do you not see the irony in your own words ?

I know a story of a guy who won the lottery.

It didn't happen over night, i mean that guy played A LOT he bought like a couple hundred of tickets a week.

He was desperate to hit it big, and after many, many years of playing, he finally hit the jackpot.

He was ecstatic, he finally made it ! he was finally free.

He ran to his wife and told her about it and guess what she said ?

She said, Hey you won the jackpot that's awesome, now you can give it to charity....

The first thing that man did with the cash, was file a divorce.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Excellent point! And I think that besides slippage, is a very good reason for not sharing an algorithm. Just not my case, so I can't change what I'm saying. But it's a good point and good reason for not sharing too.

Note: I'm not Mother Teresa but have a years-old history of helping the poor with my own money. I'm myself poor, so that help is always small. I can't change that story, but fully understand the reason explained by you : )

That is why I was talking about:
making public psychological games with the people is prohibited by loaw everywhere in the World.

Yes, the people should help each other. 
But if someone is trying to play with the people's brain just to get free coding, free EA, to get money and more - it is illegal activity.

--------------

I remember PM spam which many of us is receiving: the spammer is sending PM with the following text - "Hello my friend. How are you?"

• Virtual reality: I am thinking that this guy is very good, and I am his friend ...
  • Reality: he just want for me to create account with his broker because they need money.

Marco vd Heijden:

The search for a legit algorithm is valid, yet for all the wrong reasons.

You can't fight climate change and poverty. 

If you give it away, you will never get rich and probably end up (staying) being poor yourself.

Do you not see the irony in your own words ?

I know a story of a guy who won the lottery.

It didn't happen over night, i mean that guy played A LOT he bought like a couple hundred of tickets a week.

He was desperate to hit it big, and after many, many years of playing, he finally hit the jackpot.

He was ecstatic, he finally made it ! he was finally free.

He ran to his wife and told her about it and guess what she said ?

She said hey you won the jackpot that's awesome, now you can give it to charity....

The first thing that man did with the cash, was file a divorce.

Dear Marco, the correct way is: save in my retirement fund, use the rest not to give it to them just like that, but to create jobs with living wage (not poverty wages) that also have social security (including medical and retirement fund). To create these jobs will create more profit that I can use to: 1. Save a little more for my retirement, only if needed, and 2. Create more jobs, so making a double cycle of job creation. 

And as an extra, use a small portion to support old/sick people who don't have any income and are fully unable to work. But also, in my country, the taxes paid by jobs will contribute a little too those old and poor, so it's also a double cycle, little money needed for "just giving it to them".

Also, to do both things (fight poverty and climate change) is urgent as has been confirmed by the secretary of UN and every climate scientist in the world. 

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Dear Marco, the correct way is: save in my retirement fund, use the rest not to give it to them just like that, but to create jobs with living wage (not poverty wages) that also have social security (including medical and retirement fund). To create these jobs will create more profit that I can use to: 1. Save a little more for my retirement, only if needed, and 2. Create more jobs, so making a double cycle of job creation. 

And as an extra, use a small portion to support old/sick people who don't have any income and are fully unable to work. But also, in my country, the taxes paid by jobs will contribute a little too those old and poor, so it's also a double cycle, little money needed for "just giving it to them".

Also, to do both things (fight poverty and climate change) is urgent as has been confirmed by the secretary of UN and every climate scientist in the world. 

I think that when you find the miracle strategy, you should share it with all of them so they won't need your jobs and can all be free and rich.

You have a rather large smoke screen put in front of your face.

Nobody is going to do anything about climate change and poverty.

The pull of the sun is harder then the pull of the moon, which way do you think we are headed ?

There is the other point ...

For example, you can ask: "if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year".

And the person shared the profitable algorithm/EA to you.

And you lost 10 dollars with this profitable algorithm/EA ...

Should the person refund your deposit? Because you used this profitable algorithm/EA only because he told you that (he told that it is profitable).
Yes.

In this case -

• you got no-losing EA,
  • and the person will pay for all losses which no-losing EA makes to you (that is why you got no-losing EA).       

-----------------

Thus, if someone is asking "please share profitable algorithm/EA with me" so we can rephrase this text to the following:
"Can you share EA to me and tell me that it is profitable, ok? Because I want to take my profit to my pocket, but I want for you to pay to me every single loss which your profitable EA will make to me".

To make it shorter:
the people shoul accept the risk by themselves without sharing the risk to the other people.

Marco vd Heijden:

I think that when you find the miracle strategy, you should share it with all of them so they won't need your jobs and can all be rich.

Hehe, then the strategy won't work and the world urgently needs product-based jobs. But your intention is good, thank you : )

Sergey Golubev:

There is the other point ...

For example, you can ask: "if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year".

And the person shared the profitable algorithm/EA to you.

And you lost 10 dollars with this profitable algorithm/EA ...

Should the person refund your deposit? Because you used this profitable algorithm/EA only because he told you that (he told that it is profitable).
Yes.

In this case -

• you got no-losing EA,
  • and the person will pay for all losses which no-losing EA makes to you (that is why you got no-losing EA).       

-----------------

Thus, if someone is asking "please share profitable algorithm/EA with me" so we can rephrase this text to the following:
"Can you share EA to me and tell me that it is profitable, ok? Because I want to take my profit to my pocket, but I want for you to pay to me every single loss which your profitable EA will make to me".

To make it shorter:
the people shoul accept the risk by themselves without sharing the risk to the other people.

I fully agree with this. Every loss I've had with other people's EAs was mine only. In that case, I only gave them the correct rating and never asked a refund of any kind. 

Felipe Ponce Aragon:

Also, to do both things (fight poverty and climate change) is urgent as has been confirmed by the secretary of UN and every climate scientist in the world

And because of that - everybody should provide their profitable algorithms/EAs to you right? For free, of course ... :)

So I can repeat - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"?

Sergey Golubev, 2019.02.04 08:09

That is why I was talking about:
making public psychological games with the people is prohibited by law everywhere in the World.

What you are doing is illegal.

Reason: