Can't find Service Desk

Hi guys,

I'm new and I tried yesterday to purchase a copy signal subscription.

I got a message "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team".

When i click on the technical support team an error shows up "404:Page does not exist".

I tried to search on the left side of the profile page but nothing is shown reporting "Service Desk".

I have a little bug image next to the messages (You can see that in the attached file) but when I click there the same error shows.

I just wanted to be freed from the financial limitation, how can I do this?

Thanks

Files:
Cattura.JPG  23 kb
Cattura2.JPG  9 kb
Cattura3.JPG  21 kb

I can't even register as a seller sending my documents. (Screen in the attached files)

Do you have any advice?

Files:
Cattura4.JPG  18 kb

You registered yesterday on the forum, and you want to become a seller today?

---------------

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

No, I just thought that would verify my account! I just want to purchase a signal copy but my Financial operations are limited :)

Do you have any advice?

The service desk is here on this link.

But I can not have any advice concerning "Financial operations are limited" because there are many situations (incl automated ones) which may lead to this limitation.
I think - it is the temporary message ... means: wait ...
I do not have any other advice sorry.

Thanks! I tried to contact them there but this is the reply:

Support Team

2019.01.18 12:53

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

I'm kinda confused

So, you should wait anyway (because no one knows why it was limited).
But as I remember - this is the temporary situation.

Thank you! :) 

Hi,

I have registered with a Signal on MT5, the first few days were ok with copying then it suddenly stop copying with some messages shown on the Journal as per attached?
Is it because of the recent change in ICMarkets for their symbols that adding the suffix .a after the normal symbol for example EURUSD.a ?

Thanks
Files:

HLDSYD:
Hi,

I have registered with a Signal on MT5, the first few days were ok with copying then it suddenly stop copying with some messages shown on the Journal as per attached?
Is it because of the recent change in ICMarkets for their symbols that adding the suffix .a after the normal symbol for example EURUSD.a ?

Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/368359

My Broker has changed the symbols name and MT4 doesn't execute trades anymore
My Broker has changed the symbols name and MT4 doesn't execute trades anymore
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, as per title my Broker (IC MARKETS) has changed all the name symbols with the suffix .a example from EURUSD to EURUSD...
Reason: