Real account / Demo account - page 2

466994200:

Eleni; The email from the broker states that they have created a trading account.

When I was about to create an account with MQL5.com yesterday, they say that my information already exists. Then clicked on "forgot my password" and received

an email from MQL5.community to be able to create a new password. Then I could log in. How was that possible?

Your MQL5.com forum account has nothing to do with your any trading account.
Your MQL5.com account is the account to post on this forum.
They are two different accounts which are not connected with each other in any way.

Ok, reformulates the question. How come the username on the MQL5 account is the same as on my broker's trading account?

466994200:
Ok, reformulates the question. How come the username on the MQL5 account is the same as on my broker's trading account?

username?
ask your broker: is it the broker provided this username to you, or it is you who selected this username.
By the way, there should be name on real trading account.

And it is nothing to do with MQL5 forum in anyway.

My name is visible if you place the pointer on my account number.

I apologize if I confuse. Then the question is really about MT4/5 terminals. Where do I turn with such questions?

I thought it was MQL5 that provided the MT4/5 terminals, sorry for that.

466994200:

My name is visible if you place the pointer on my account number.

I apologize if I confuse. Then the question is really about MT4/5 terminals. Where do I turn with such questions?

I thought it was MQL5 that provided the MT4/5 terminals, sorry for that.

MetaQuotes company is provided MT4/MT5.
MQL5.com is the name of the forum owned by MetaQuotes.
MetaQuotes is not a broker (we can not open real trading account with MetaQuotes; we should select the broker to open real trading account and deposit money to this broker's account).
Besides, MQL5 is programming language.

---------------

The brokers' discussion is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Had not intended to have any broker`s discussion, just some technical questions about the terminal.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Reason: