Withdraw funds back.

Deposited funds through pay pal onto mql5 thinking this would deposit into my broker account,boy was  i wrong(first time doing this haha). I just messaged service desk yesterday and was wondering how long does it typically take to get a response?

osoTrades:
Deposited funds through pay pal onto mql5 thinking this would deposit into my broker account,boy was  i wrong(first time doing this haha). I just messaged service desk yesterday and was wondering how long does it typically take to get a response?

why not just withdraw them back to where they came from.....and by the way MQL5 is not a broker account, your deposited funds here can only be used for this communitys services, like purchase products or freelance jobs

Kenneth Parling:

why not just withdraw them back to where they came from.....and by the way MQL5 is not a broker account, your deposited funds here can only be used for this communitys services, like purchase products or freelance jobs

That's not a simple matter.

You can only withdraw earned funds.

Service desk will need to intervene to get deposited funds returned.

osoTrades:
As  @Keith Watford said, you can only withdraw earned funds. So you may spend that money in MQL5 market.

osoTrades:

Your best bet would be to raise it with PayPal, have them get the money back.

Lachlan Meakin:

Your best bet would be to raise it with PayPal, have them get the money back.

yeah service desk hasn't replied back about it. I'm taking it up with Paypal as well in hopes they see it so I can at least talk about it. I read it is something to do with laundering policy idk but I deposited it directly from my debit card through paypal so hopefully I can get some answers.

Keith Watford:

That's not a simple matter.

You can only withdraw earned funds.

Service desk will need to intervene to get deposited funds returned.

I've tried contacting service desk two days ago and I haven't got a reply back :/

osoTrades:
I've tried contacting service desk two days ago and I haven't got a reply back :/

So, you've made a mistake, it was not MQL5's mistake and you want it resolved in 2 days, does it sound reasonable?

Please wait for Service Desk's reply, usual reply times vary from 2-3 days to 1-2 weeks.

Service Desk has to deal with thousands of messages daily.
Reason: