Indicators: Position Size Calculator - Based on VP money Management rules - page 3

Hi guys I love this indicator and it has been working really well in my testing phase, I just realized that it's throwing some error maybe someone can help me out.

The error is

2019.06.29 13:30:13.866 pos_size EURNZD,Daily: Error: can't create label! code #4200

Thank You!

Hi there. I love the idea. I find it very useful.

I was wondering, if there is a way to space out the text from each other so it is easier to read? :)

Hello,

I notice that ExCRate always return 1. This is catastrophic because $ 1 AUD isn't 1 JPY. 

The problem lies at 

ExCRate= MarketInfo(ExC,MODE_ASK);  

MT4's MarketInfo function returns 0 for all currencies and this problem was discusses in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/154833 .

I added a print function after and found that it only return 1 for every currency i tested. 

if(AccntC!=CounterC)
    ExCRate= MarketInfo(ExC,MODE_ASK);                          //Get the correct FX rate for the Account to Counter conversion
if(ExCRate ==0) ExCRate=1.0;

Print(ExC + " is: " + ExCRate);

I manage to fix this by using iClose function.

ExCRate = iClose(ExC, 0, 0);
// ExCRate= MarketInfo(ExC,MODE_ASK);

How to import bid/ask from another currency pair?
How to import bid/ask from another currency pair?
  • www.mql5.com
What code can accomplish importing the current bid and ask price of the currency pair that would be in the account base currency, and that would be...

SEPEHR HEIDARIAN:
Hi there. I love the idea. I find it very useful.

I was wondering, if there is a way to space out the text from each other so it is easier to read? :)

Change the code for each text init line as follows:

text_init(ChartID(),"textRISK",5,(InpFontSize+7),clrYellow,InpFontSize);  //changing the +number after InpFontSize changes the spacing.

Trial and error to achieve the spacing you want. If you change each individual line color, you change InpColor to a fixed color.

Compile and save after each change.

Awesome! Thanks! Do you think you can include the pip value as well?

I am concerned about your lot size calculation. Take for instance EURAUD or EURGBP. When the parameters are the same, why would they be different than the ones on myfxbook?

For example, when the settings yield the  parameters, theirs indicates 8.11 lots while yours indicates 5.57 lots.

Thanks,

DB

Awesome indicator......wondering if we could add an input to the code to display spread ?

Hey love the indicator, but could you please add a small tweak. In some of VPS latest videos regarding metals, the ATR needs to be read like Yen Pairs. In your indicator could you just add a function to read the ATR of some pairs like YEN Pairs. This would be hugely helpful. Kind Regards 

teejaysak:
Simple but useful if you are following VP! Thanks very much 
Am still not getting how to register my details to start trade 

Wjbrown,

Thanks for the good and selfless work done. This is just wonderful!

I downloaded it. However, it is clustered when I lunched it on my pepperstone MT4 platform. Please could you help with the solution on how to space it.

Best regards,

Emmanuel.

Reason: