Use Purchased expert on VPS

Hi,

I purchased an expert and installed it on my local machine to see how it operated.  I would now like to have it installed on my VPS but the product does not show in the "Markets" tab on my VPS.  I can see indicators I have previously purchased in there but not this particular expert.

Any ideas?

Regards, 

EA should be in Navigator - Expert Advisors - Market ... if not so - restart Metatrader 5 (close and open once again) - it may help.

There is probably some delay to update your data. Have you tried to restart your MT5 platform ?

If you can't resolve this issue you have to write to ServiceDesk.

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

angevoyageur:

There is probably some delay to update your data. Have you tried to restart your MT5 platform ?

If you can't resolve this issue you have to write to ServiceDesk.

Thanks Angevoyageur and Newdigital. Restarting the platform seems to have done the trick.

Incidentally, how long does it normally take for the ServiceDesk to respond?

khaled75:

Thanks Angevoyageur and Newdigital. Restarting the platform seems to have done the trick.

Incidentally, how long does it normally take for the ServiceDesk to respond?

Very difficult to say...but it seems you don't need them ?

angevoyageur:
Very difficult to say...but it seems you don't need them ?

I actually started a ticket on a different matter on Friday and I was just curious how long it usually takes for responses.

I am having an issue with CPU load using a couple of indicators I purchased and was hoping the service desk would be able to shed dome light on my issue and perhaps help resolve it.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

khaled75:

I actually started a ticket on a different matter on Friday and I was just curious how long it usually takes for responses.

Between a few minutes and never . . .
Reason: