Problem to connect MQL5 account on MT4 - page 3

nothing on the log file

Files:

it's exactly as if I had manually closed MT4 and opened again

I think - it may be something with VPS ...
Anyway, I just hope that some other people can help (because it may be something with Windows logs checking, DEP or any) ...

------------

By the way, if you open MetaQuotes-Demo account on same Metatrader so is it same issue?
Because we can open many trading (live or demo) accounts using just one Metatrader instalce for example.

Please try below actions:

1) Close all terminals - MT4 and MT5

2) Delete folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community

3) Launch terminal and log in into MQL5

P.S. You can reach "Community" folder through "File => Open Data Folder" terminal's menu, and go to parrent folder.

thank you

that's what I already did.

This allows me to run MT4 again, but if I reconnect to my MQL5 account the problem comes back immediately.

Then the MT4 platform closes

Try to delete profiles and history folders from terminal's folder (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\<SOME_RANDOM_DIGITS_AND_LETTERS>)

Hi..

I got the same problem here. I think we had been blocked by the MQL5 system.
Here is my situation:
I use a disk less system CPU, booting from server CPU.  Every time i use MT4 platform, i must download and install it. Few days ago i bought a robot n run it. After several using, i got blocked like you. I read the:

Rules of Using the Signals Service

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

article:

VII. Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use

I think the system recognize me, using disk less system CPU, as a violation to the agreement.

And now I'm trying to contact MQL5, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/628,  there maybe can solve my problem.

Thank you

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
The "Signals" section on MQL5.com is designed to monitor trading results and transmit trading signals based on buy/sell transactions performed in the trading account of the Signals Provider. The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals...

Agung Siswanto:

Hi..

I got the same problem here. I think we had been blocked by the MQL5 system.

I do not think so.
Because the banning from the forum or the services are very different from the banning from trading (you can trade with being banned from everything).

I do not understand.

I did not violate any MQL5 rule?

I bought EAs, subscribed to signals, but I am not a signal provider or anything.

I do not understand why I would be stuck .....

I am not banned, my account is not blocked and I have no problem at this level
Reason: