Problem to connect MQL5 account on MT4 - page 4

Joebar:
I am not banned, my account is not blocked and I have no problem at this level

I just replied to Agung Siswanto to his offtopic post (it is not related to you).

Yes, I understood, I just brought a precision to my situation to move forward.

I do not understand that it is impossible to contact MQL5 directly for this kind of problem.

On the service desk, they do not handle this kind of request.

I subscribed to signals for nothing ...., I bought for several thousand euros of EA and I can not use them anymore, it's really limit as attitude if they block my account.

And if that's the case, I'd like some clarification because I did not do anything wrong.

It's a crazy story, and I can not understand where the blockage comes from

Joebar:

have you tried this?

Aytugan Khafizov:

Try to delete profiles and history folders from terminal's folder (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\<SOME_RANDOM_DIGITS_AND_LETTERS>)

yes because it's a new installation of a new MT4

I had everything uninstalled, and everything installed

I have a MT4 platform with nothing

I'm sorry, maybe we had different case of problem, but the same problem is, i can't sign in to MQL5 in my MT4 platform. Every time i sign in to MQL5 in my MT4 platform, my MT4 program suddenly closed. I search for the answer to my problem, maybe anyone here can help me. Thank you.

Marsel:

have you tried this?

Are you MQL5 admin? can you help me solve my problem? thank you.

Agung Siswanto:

Are you MQL5 admin? can you help me solve my problem? thank you.

Try to delete profiles and history folders from terminal's folder (C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\<SOME_RANDOM_DIGITS_AND_LETTERS>)

Marsel:

YESSSSSS !!!! perfect and many trhanks

I do not understand how it is possible because my installation was new.
But your advice has worked.
You can not know how happy I am.
I break my head with that since 48H without stopping

I will be able to reinstall everything.

Thank you very much to all the people who helped to solve the problem

Marsel:

In my disk less CPU system, i just restart my computer and any change i've done or any new data will be gone. And the computer will be on with default windows and program from the server. I had to download install to run MT4 again. But the problem is still exist. Is there any data base in MQL5 that consist of account that been banned? I mean something like that, to activate my MQL5 account again in my MT4 platform, so i can use my robot again..?

Joebar:

YESSSSSS !!!! perfect and many trhanks

I do not understand how it is possible because my installation was new.
But your advice has worked.
You can not know how happy I am.
I break my head with that since 48H without stopping

I will be able to reinstall everything.

Thank you very much to all the people who helped to solve the problem

Congratulation...

I hope soon i follow you, can sign in my MQL5 account in MT4 platform.
Reason: