Experts: Snowies EA with 3 indicators - page 2

Awesome stuff, thanks!

I've been running it on USDCAD with a 75 TP and 40 SL and seeing great results thus far.

hello snowie, I have started the EA, and modifiy the settings. I have moved the lot size of 0.1 lot and started the EA. The lot size goes up to 0,8 lot and more. How can I modifying the settings that the EA works exactly with 0.1 lot ? For your help thank you in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards cybernoerb

cybernoerb:

hello snowie, I have started the EA, and modifiy the settings. I have moved the lot size of 0.1 lot and started the EA. The lot size goes up to 0,8 lot and more. How can I modifying the settings that the EA works exactly with 0.1 lot ? For your help thank you in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards cybernoerb

Put your risk to "0"

MaximeV:
cybernoerb:

Put your risk to "0"

thank you for answering, I move the setting risk to "0" :-)

Regards

cybernoerb

hello dear snowies,would you please update us about the lattest setting that you have? which one is better m30 or h4 ? i am testing your ea on live account and i need you update me,i thank you in advance about your great job.

best wishes

Beakon:

Awesome stuff, thanks!

I've been running it on USDCAD with a 75 TP and 40 SL and seeing great results thus far.

ForexFBI Forex Robot Comparison

what time frame do you use and what is your setting?

Nice system if only I could get it to trade with Oanda MT4

Snowie,

Are you still trading this EA? If so what have you results been? I can load the EA but get no follow-through at all. Have not had one trade taken at all for days. Any suggestions?

Thank yo u,

66trader66/JohnO

66trader66:

Snowie,

Are you still trading this EA? If so what have you results been? I can load the EA but get no follow-through at all. Have not had one trade taken at all for days. Any suggestions?

Thank yo u,

66trader66/JohnO

run it on your stratejesty tester first to make sure it working ok, no im not running this ea on a live account, this was just version 1, im testing about version 5 at the moment, but i will test it on the stratesesjy tester for a good six months and run on demo accounts first before i let it loose on a real live account

hi snowie...

I just read your EA program..and may asking a full version of this EA?? let me know the price for this EA of yours..thanks

Reason: