Where to view the trading history?

Terminal->Account history

april:

I think that you are using Meta Trader 4 so login the trading account and then click on the Account History and you will be able to see all of your trades.

Right click and you will also see the options related to your Trading account history.

Or you can ask your broker (but brokers usually send emails each day about your trading history and orders - for a live account of course)

on my own:
Or you can ask your broker (but brokers usually send emails each day about your trading history and orders - for a live account of course)

I think you must be getting an Email from the broker for the trades that you have done in day.

Isabelle Watson:
I think you must be getting an Email from the broker for the trades that you have done in day.

You get emails for live accounts

I never seen a broker sending emails for demo accounts

on my own:
You get emails for live accounts I never seen a broker sending emails for demo accounts

Even then you will sometimes not get complete trading history on a live account from some brokers

morro:
Even then you will sometimes not get complete trading history on a live account from some brokers

it happens a lot of times actually - when they do not want to give you your own data

You can get an email on real account but not on demo account from your broker about trading history.

Ray Cooper:
In standard trading platform I get every kind of trading features. And, here easily I can see my previous trading history by one clicking in the below horizontal line of my trading chart. In addition, definitely it’s a very good sign for traders to analysis own trading performance. I always do this and try to learn from my previous mistake. I know, in Forex there is nothing like 100%. So, I am very positive guy about my small losses.

That is a feature that is available in every metatrader

Ray Cooper:
In standard trading platform I get every kind of trading features. And, here easily I can see my previous trading history by one clicking in the below horizontal line of my trading chart. In addition, definitely it’s a very good sign for traders to analysis own trading performance. I always do this and try to learn from my previous mistake. I know, in Forex there is nothing like 100%. So, I am very positive guy about my small losses.

Small loses become big in no time at all - never be too confident

Reason: