How to edit a template file?

I have created a template. I tried to apply it on various charts using my indicator. It worked fine until I change the indicator setting.

There is a parameter in my indicator where I fetch candles. Most I need to have only 10 candles data but sometimes I change it to 20. But that only happens on the current graph where the indicator is primarily applied. And does not have any effect on the secondary charts. The primary chart show 20 chandles output as fetched data but the secondary chart shows only for 10. 

Hence, I would like to know how I can access the template through MQL5 for editing it and place my custom parameter there. I have seen the following code when I open the template:  

<inputs>
Fetch_Candles=10
draw_charts=false
showbuffer1=true
showbuffer2=false
showbuffer3=false
showbuffer4=false
showbuffer5=false
showbuffer6=false
showbuffer7=false
showbuffer8=false
showbuffer9=false
showbuffer10=false
</inputs>

I wanted to change the Fetch_Candles=10 to Fetch_Candles=20. But don't know how to access the template file for editing purpose. Please help me.

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartIndicatorAdd
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartIndicatorAdd
  • www.mql5.com
"the Expert Advisor's properties and specify correct  and  parameters." //| Expert initialization function                                   |                                                                                       ); "Attention! %s: Trying to add MACD(%s/%s) indicator on %s/%s chart. Receiving error 4114" //

Sir, please accept my apologize. But I didn't understood what you mean by sharing the link. I have gone thorough the respective links. There weren't good idea for me. Hence, only editing the template is the case that is left for me to work. Nothing else worked in my scenario. Please can you help me?

Here it is done for EA. Try to remake for indicators.

Expert
Expert
  • www.mql5.com
All other files on this page provide examples/scenarios of library application; they are not needed for the operation of the library. Features Example The library use examples/scenarios are attached to the description. ExpertsRemove.mq5 ExpertsReopen.mq5 ChartsClose.mq5 ExpertLoader_Example.mq5 ExpertsChange_Example.mq5 The above examples...

fxsaber:

Here it is done for EA. Try to remake for indicators.

I think your work is awesome. But I doubt it will be of any help in my case. But I will give it a try to. I have indicator. You sir have shared the expert. Still I guess it will help.

jaffer wilson:

I think your work is awesome. But I doubt it will be of any help in my case. But I will give it a try to. I have indicator. You sir have shared the expert. Still I guess it will help.

If there a way to access the template file using the FileOperation functions?

Reason: